Shit box mk2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STU? View Post
    i thought about going down the mtdi rout but at the moment im just putting this togeather spending as little as possible to get it on the road hence just using parts ive got lying around for interior and exhaust ect... its a thought in the future but it is going to be a daily driver, i do 40 mile a day min for work at the moment most of that on the motorway so massive power doesnt rely bother me at the moment i just want the thing in 1 peice and moted :P...

i do have a spare ahu lump sat in the shed so i may build that up for more power but if i end up loving the car again it may go pd in the future but who knows ive got to many other daft little projects to build
    from reading up for my a4, the AHH (90bhp a4 and passat) diesel pump was 11mm compared to the rest which had the 10mm diesel pump. And transporter injectors/nozzles, A4 B8 BRD or BVA turbo (direct bolt on for a4's not sure with golf etc). That setup there can be found cheap enough and get a nice figure close to the 200bhp mark well... obviously some sort of fancy dancy ecu aswell
    I am a party pooper. I poop at parties.

Comment

yea people seem to shove transprter nozzels in regularly. something i may do at some point.... ive got a mapped ecu for it from a mates old car that went rely well no idea on power see how it goes with that first then ill work from that
      Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Nissan Skyline (r32 gts-4)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

got the intercooler fitted.

please excuse the rusty shittyness of everything im going to be going over it when the cars in 1 peice and making it pretty.

Also managed to score a Vestatec rear spoiler to go with my body kit , pretty sure once its all fitted it will be one of or the only full vestatec kitted mk2 around.

Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

Can a moderator edit the title of my thread please? to Vestatec mk2 Golf
          Vw Golf '90 (AHU tdi)

Vw Touran (2.0 tdi SE)

Vw Lupo - Sold

Comment

I absolutely love the body kit, especially the grille for some reason
            Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

Damn Vestatec shit is rare, good find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

So did this ever get finished mate? I sold you the Vestatec rear spoiler some years ago. Would be nice to see if it ever got done.

Comment

Working...
                X