No announcement yet.

Northeast Caravan to the 512 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bummed out...cant make it because of work and leaving for punta cuna earlier than expected :/

pissssedd

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

cut me out. im not driving to texas lol

Comment

car is on a trailer headed to my shop tomorrow morning, we shall see what that brings.

Comment

Are you guys gonna be coming through ATL? Because I think I'm gonna head out that Thursday and stay in a cheap ass motel in ATL(sketchy) and head out with the ATL crew and make the rest of the trip in one day. I figured we should try and join our caravans.
          -Brandon-

Comment

Sooooo...

Who wants to give me a ride?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Paging Dr. Ollie!!!! This thread is dying lol
              -Brandon-

Comment

ALRIGHTY

so ollie's computer is dead, I am taking over this thread. Who wants to know what!

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                  Are you guys gonna be coming through ATL? Because I think I'm gonna head out that Thursday and stay in a cheap ass motel in ATL(sketchy) and head out with the ATL crew and make the rest of the trip in one day. I figured we should try and join our caravans.
                  -Brandon-

Comment

If my cars was stanced, I would make this trip. Fucking Tiburon. Haha.
                    Monster truck height anyone
                    2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

figure I'll post this in the caravan threads just in case people are looking for a way to cut cost!

just in case anyone wants a place to crash on Friday night, I have a house about an hour north of the track. I'll be rolling down Sat morning. Anyone is welcome to crash here and or use my driveway to wash their car. Obviously I'm offering this free, you won't get a bed but the couches and living room/office floor are fair game. PM me if interested.

Comment

Not sure of our route yet, but I believe we're heading out this wednesday. I feel like going thru ATL would be out of the way, but maybe if we meet up outside of there it would work. We need people to go, WagenWerks is still coming out, so you have a chance to get in the caravan video. It's going to be sick if we have enough people to rep the NE the right way.

Comment

Charlie just hit me up and as bad as I wanted/was planning to make this I'm out as my car won't be anywhere near ready in time.

Have fun guys! Take alot of pics.

Comment

don't forget, mi casa su casa! if anyone needs a place to crash and or wash their cars on Friday or Sunday night just hit me up.

Comment

Working...
                            X