Oh, I already go to that one... lol
      I can photoshop stuff for ya..

Comment

Originally posted by DasStormTrooper View Post
        Oh, I already go to that one... lol
        Penn Pen I assume?

Comment

haha, good guess going by the name, but no. Luckily

I don't think Ricky even knows what this site is. Lets keep it that way.

Comment

anything near the poconos? haha

Comment

i am def down for this! let me know when

Specializing in Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW service, performance & Fabrication in Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                haha, good guess going by the name, but no. Luckily

I don't think Ricky even knows what this site is. Lets keep it that way.
                HIS NAME IS RICKY??!?!?! weird

Comment

Anyone in here from North Carolina?

Specializing in Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW service, performance & Fabrication in Charlotte North Carolina

Comment

What do people consider "New England"?

Comment

Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
                      What do people consider "New England"?
                      Lol, yea, I've been noticing that since this thread came up, a whole lot of people outside of Newengland posting in this section, pretty sure theres sections covering all areas

To me, NE is: Mass, NH, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, CT is a close cousin but technically falls under tri-state Same with New York, not sure how but people still confuse it with being in New england, as for some others, No idea how you wandered into this section, I don't mind having ya'll here, but I'm just saying that This section should have events and stuff for NE and not the whole east coast.

Again, I don't mind having everyone come in and post, I love it

Comment

Probably because its called the "EastCoast Stanceworks Chapter". I would assume many people just search new posts and are not actually going through the NorthEast part of the forum.
                        “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Lol, yea, I've been noticing that since this thread came up, a whole lot of people outside of Newengland posting in this section, pretty sure theres sections covering all areas

To me, NE is: Mass, NH, Maine, Vermont, Rhode Island, CT is a close cousin but technically falls under tri-state Same with New York, not sure how but people still confuse it with being in New england, as for some others, No idea how you wandered into this section, I don't mind having ya'll here, but I'm just saying that This section should have events and stuff for NE and not the whole east coast.

I have to say that I don't think Vermont is part of New England or Conn.
                          But who cares; Warwick, RI meet tonight!!!!
                          Rollin in the S60 Beast!!! 4x4 stance tonight. DuWerk; you want to burn up some gas tonight on the highway... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post

+1

Comment

Originally posted by VTSOHCnon View Post
                              I have to say that I don't think Vermont is part of New England or Conn.
                              But who cares; Warwick, RI meet tonight!!!!
                              Rollin in the S60 Beast!!! 4x4 stance tonight. DuWerk; you want to burn up some gas tonight on the highway... LOL
                              If I see some ass hole weavin I'm bangin gears and burning tires

Comment

Wikipedia states that New England consists of CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, and VT. CT, MA, and RI are "Southern New England"...

Further investigation uncovers that the "Populated" part of Connecticut is associated with the Tri-State Region. Having spent my early years in the populated Fairfield County, and then moving to the NorthEast, or Quiet Corner, There is quite the difference. However, I will always consider Connecticut as part of New England, as the Quiet Corner has that New England feel. Sorry if I 'm a little serious about New England... I have Mayflower ancestors.

Comment

Working...
                                X