No announcement yet.

My FG1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get hub adapter spacers, that's what I did. They bolt to your hubs using your stock studs, then you bolt your wheel to the studs that are set into the spacer itself. No extended lugs required and they come in 15mm all the way up to whatever 3 inches is in millimeters.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectra Phantom View Post
      Welcome to S|W bro. Nice civic, cobra wheels look good
      Thanks!
      Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
      Get hub adapter spacers, that's what I did. They bolt to your hubs using your stock studs, then you bolt your wheel to the studs that are set into the spacer itself. No extended lugs required and they come in 15mm all the way up to whatever 3 inches is in millimeters.
      I had those on my previous XXRs as you might have seen in the build, but even 15mm is too much for the current wheels I have (imo), I would like to just have a little 3 or 5mm spacer on it to get it sitting more flush or poke a bit, wheels are already +24 offset.

Comment

You can run 5mm without extended studs. If auto part stores sell them, they're safe to run. They won't risk a law suite like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dremetos View Post
          You can run 5mm without extended studs. If auto part stores sell them, they're safe to run. They won't risk a law suite like that.
          Think so? I'm just worried there won't be enough thread..

Comment

Well I did some very rough measurements of my tire to fender clearance and I came up with somewhere around 20-25mm....somehow that doesn't seem right considering I'm running 17x9 +24 already... So if this is the case I would get some 15mm bolt on spacers. If anyone would care to chime in here's a picture of the gap for reference:

Comment

I love these color 8th Gens. Never knew Cobra's would look good on these
              My Accord Build

Instagram: @puzzlemaster94

Comment

Originally posted by puzzlemaster94 View Post
                I love these color 8th Gens. Never knew Cobra's would look good on these
                Thanks!

Comment

I don't think 15mm spacers will clear the stock studs.. Atleast they didn't on my accord

Comment

Originally posted by E.Myers View Post
                    I don't think 15mm spacers will clear the stock studs.. Atleast they didn't on my accord
                    I had 20mms on it with the first set of wheels I had and I think they cleared

You don't think 15 will clear though?

Comment

Nah. The stock studs will stick out past the spacer. I think 20mm is the smallest spacer of that type that you can run.

Comment

I dig it.. HFP lip kit all around would set it off.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Originally posted by E.Myers View Post
                          Nah. The stock studs will stick out past the spacer. I think 20mm is the smallest spacer of that type that you can run.
                          Well shit.
                          Trying on 25mm spacers in the front this weekend and I'm debating on whether or not I should try the rear too.
                          Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
                          I dig it.. HFP lip kit all around would set it off.
                          I'm okay the HFP front but I don't really care for the rest of it sadly

Comment

2.27-3.4.15
                            Went a little lower on Friday the 27th (only in the rear, no room up front to go lower and still go to full lock with space) and I've taken a couple phone pictures since then. Yes, they have been very Tumblrized, cry more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Looking good man

Comment

Originally posted by SoLOwX3 View Post
                                Looking good man
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X