Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know where to put this discussion: JDM or Stance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know where to put this discussion: JDM or Stance?

Ok so this is a website about Stance!.. I need Info!

So recently I've been looking into purchasing my first car, ready for when I pass my test at 17. This is hard as insurance is a big set back for people my age when it comes to modifying the stock car.

I would like anyone's input on the style I should go for when it comes to modifying my car as I am stuck between JDM and just clean stance. The two cars that I would modify as well also play a key factor in this choice as I'm deciding on a 1999 Honda Civic Hatchback if i were to go the JDM route and a VW Lupo as a starting car which I can create clean and nice modifications too.

Can anybody also recommend any alloys that would look great on both for both categories as this is the first modification I'm looking to do on the exterior?

It all depends on you and what you want out of your car. If you really want to drive it and push it to its limits than stance isn't for you. If you are interested just having a clean car that scrapes the ground you still have lots of options. No one said you can't do jdm and stance at the same time. I say you keep on reading about the cars you like. Learn about reliability issues, price differences, wether they are fwd or rwd, easy to drop, ect.
    You also commented on wheels, I say do suspension first then pic your wheel/tire combo.

Comment

Working...
    X