Evo 10 2010 ?! 34k!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evo 10 2010 ?! 34k!

Contact me at 7024091220 (34k with wheels) (30k without) man you clicked on this for sale thread hooooollllyyyyyy shit

prepare for the typings

did you ever hear the term 4 doors for more whores well my wife heard and purchased this crazy monstrosity

I give you my wifes evo x gsr sss model rare non sun roof stupid cool evo awesome sauce eye burning chariot awd launching crazy power house monster

this car once went to the moon(not true) this car made 481 on e85 in the hot summer time in vegas this car also comes with a box of tissues cause as soon as I pound 34 pOUNDS OF BOOST HOLLY FUCK YES I SAID IT 34 POUNDS OF BOOST youll blow your fucking load every were in your nice pants shorts undies thong g string candy undies skirt commando don't care cause you wont have a damn word to say cause youll still be trying to gather yourself after this car is done with u

the term "see them break there neck trying to look at my car"
    this car breaks every bone from your neck to your hip you lose control of your shit when you see this car yanks away from all the competition

we put every dollar into this pull rocket

mods
    fp green turbo 34 psi tuned by Daniel from shawn church automotive
    injectors 900cc
    e 85 tuned dual map 481 to wheels on corn 400 on pump 91
    ets front mount kit and suction pipe and turbo elbow
    agp oil catch can
    metal valve cover
    metal pulleys cause plastic sucks

wheels volk te37s wrapped in nito 555 275/35/18 +15 ofst

suspension
    tanabe sustec fully adjustable every way