Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unicorn... 88 325i Manual E30 RHD.. Wagon (ATL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicorn... 88 325i Manual E30 RHD.. Wagon (ATL)

mainly a feeler, testing the waters on my right hand drive e30 wagon 5 speed. it has 167kish miles and pulls hard. it was imported from london after it reached 25 years old and is here in the US 100 percent legally tagged titled and insured. i am mainly looking for trades, i am interested in any rear wheel drive manual car almost, i could do all wheel drive if it is cool. i am a huge fan of rare\ unusual cars so offer them up. if i where to sell the car i would be looking for $12,000 cash only, trades would need to be somewhere near that value or have cash to even it out.

anyway, onto the goodies.
    • JOM coilovers in front
    • eibach drop springs in the rear
    • fully rebuilt front suspension, new control arms, tie rods, FCAB's, shocks
    • new brake pads and rotors all around
    • clutch is less than two months old
    • E46 armrest \ cupholders (the comfort is amazing)
    • complete rear suspension refresh waiting to be installed, diff mount, RCAB's, subframe bushings, rear shock mounts, shocks
    • magnaflow muffler with shiny tips, magnaflow resonator (no drone, sounds amazing)
    • crack free dash

overall it is a very clean car which i have thoroughly loved owning every day that i have owned it. the only issues i could point out would be a possible very slightly leaky clutch master cylinder (will very occasionally loose pressure if depressed for an extended time), could use a valve adjustment in the near future, and the front quarter panels have a few rust issues on the back of the arches. not structural, paint some new panels and rust is gone. it is only noticeable if it is pointed out and i have never cared. the car is a blast to drive, and steals the show anywhere i go with it. i get stopped at gas stations all the time.. drive throughs are also quite fun and people take pictures of it all the time, if you dont like that then look elsewhere.

i also have a parts car that i could include for the right price \ trade, it is mostly complete.

again, this is just a feeler, no rush, please no ridiculous offers. i have a tendency to be rude. please text before calling 7702987454

sorry for not adding pictures to the thread.. this is my first ever post and i have no clue how to upload them

To the top! 11k for stanceworks guys only

Comment

Bump, will be removing permanently in a few days if not sold.

Comment

Bump, one last time, come and get it, 10k only to stanceworks guys, offer trades or cash before i keep it forever and put it on air and boost.

Comment

Working...
        X