Need a fender roller? Use mine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a fender roller? Use mine!

If anyone in the NOVA area ever needs to use a fender roller, let me know cause i've got one. I'll let you use my heat gun as well!
    Instagram: @mattragsdale
    '97 M3 build

Awesome! Might take you up on that that give mine more of a pull eventually. What kind of roller is it?

Comment

Originally posted by pDubs View Post
      Awesome! Might take you up on that that give mine more of a pull eventually. What kind of roller is it?
      just a basic eastwood. was trying to get a PBM roller but they are discontinued.
      '97 M3 build

Comment

Hell yea
        Stay Wintery

Comment

Does this offer still stand?
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            Does this offer still stand?
            Yes it does
            '97 M3 build

Comment

Originally posted by Stancyeze View Post
              Yes it does
              PM sent
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
              X