Audi A6 on Bagyard AirRide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
    Believe me when I tell you that doing what Dangler said is the right way to install the system. Erik sent them back because he installed them wrong and ended up ruining the upper bushing setup. Do it right or else you'll end up paying to have everything remanned.
    So Andrew, Whats the deal? Havent heard anthing since the Vortex post and it leaves me confused. I dont expect any servicing from you but after a comment like above it would be a little more professional with some follow up.

Comment

Ryan, I don't frequent here as much and my comment wasn't meant to be snide, just honest and blunt. I was a little confused with how you approached the situation on my end as well, but I won't be dragging up old details. I just spoke with Eddy and he wants to know what you'd like from us in terms of a rear bag solution. Do you want us to service your rear bags or replace them? We can do an exchange with a core charge/refund or just do a swap + fee like we've done with many people in the past. Unfortunately, we've been left with a pretty sour taste due to some recent events and we're a little more hesitant to send customers product without having some sort of written agreement or understanding on the table - I'm sure you can understand this from a liability standpoint. As for the bolt in application comment, its impossible to make something thats "bolt in" for every single car. 95% of our kits require little to no modification of your existing suspension components or the chassis of your car. However, the C5 A6, B6/B7 A4 and several other Audi chassis require a little bit of modification to the upper bushing/bearing setup to make everything sit just right. For daily driving it really depends what you're looking to achieve with a stance or look. I personally drive my car as low as possible and I'm seeing pressures in the high 20's and low-mid 30's, but I'm on bombers. You will probably see pressures in the 30-50 range due to the weight of the car and the bags being supremes. If you need anything else, shoot me an email or phone call. I don't really browse the forums as much anymore since I brought SteveO on board to handle web-sales and customer relations.

Best,
      Andrew
      I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

@Andrew, I sent you an email a few days ago

I will have updated pics soon.

Comment

@ Ryan, I have forwarded your email on to bagyard to see what we can do for you.
          I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Working...
          X