Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrganicMechanic View Post
    what is the return leg going through?
    The way I understood it, they will backtrack the way they drove out.

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
    See you guys in a bit. Get here by 5. I have about 30 people who want to meet the famous Mike Burroughs.
    Not sure that's entirely possible C-Dub. They departed my house close to noon and the dirty waffle is about 6ish hours without stops. The forehead signing might have to be postponed a little. I forgot to give Michael my HID kit. It didn't fit in my euro lenses and didn't feel like using a die grinder on my beautifulness. Do you have HID kits that don't have that huge bulb socket thing that's all wired up? Just an H4 replacement bulb that you can plug into a ballast?
    Last edited by TheNeek; 08-07-2009, 05:23 PM.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• i will have my wheels and car ready for you when you guys get here im real excited!

Comment

• We are in California

Comment

• Woohoo!

Comment

• shwing

Comment

• seriously--what is the return route?

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                We are in California
                Excellent! Everything running well?

Comment

• Haha this is epic. You guys are troopers. Keep up the awesomeness.

Comment

• zzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggg
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Finally.

Comment

• We can haz chapter 4? I need my dose of awesomeness!

Comment

• cant wait for chapter 4.
                          Clinton
                          1st Aussie on here
                          Im Back!

Comment

• Mike and Andrew made it to San Diego with a bunch of friends and fans desperately waiting.

The car looked incredible in person, as well as the trailer. and off course the pilot and copilot.

They are currently being bukkake'd with Pswirley, and should be rendevousing with Relax and I at 6am tomorrow to hitup Cars and Coffee in Irvine.

Great to see you guys, hang in there!
                            -Brandon
                            E46 No More..
                            Her Concise History:
                            http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

• Wish i didnt have so much to do , id go to cars n coffee in irvine

Flickr

Comment

• Chapter 4: Battle Ready - What the road does, Neeko un-does.

Sorry for the delay in getting this up... just had lots to do in the past few days, and unfortunately I didn't take many pics.

We started off on Monday morning- we got the car up in the air in preparation for all of the repairs to take place, and to diagnose the problem.

Fast forward several days and many hundreds of dollars later and parts have arrived.

Pictured is the in-line fuel pump, cap and rotor.

I also ordered and replaced my bad PS line, in-tank fuel pump, and both rear tires. It was an expensive week.

So I got all of that installed, and then we started on the exhaust.

The exhaust skidplate:

The final exhaust:

Project done!

Nic waving goodbye:

So the list for the week came out to be:
                                New PS line ($80ish)
                                New In-line fuel pump ($150ish)
                                New In-tank fuel pump ($150ish)
                                New Cap and Rotor ($80ish)
                                New Tires, mounted and balanced ($350ish)
                                New Exhaust ($60 for a drill and more for welding gas and wire)

.... quite a few unexpected purchases... but the trip goes on.

Thanks again Nic and Steph for putting up with us

Sorry for the short chapter without much story- but I'm beat. I have a TON of pictures for chapter 5 and will be shooting chapter 6 tomorrow- I should have them posted tomorrow evening.
                                Last edited by M.Burroughs; 08-08-2009, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X