No announcement yet.

The United States Of StanceWorks - 2009 Cross-Country Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible luck! What area of LA are you going to be in? We could work on some of your issues at my dad's garage. I have a small welder that we could do some work on that exhaust of yours also.

Comment

• ECU overheating problems or coolant temp sensor?

ECU could be ****** you for the full blast heat through the desert. CTS could just be getting old.

Good luck with the rest of the trip. It may seem bad now but it's going to be hilarious later.

Comment

• This is the shit men are made of.

You left home a "spoiled little kid with a camera" (bfc content) and you are coming home a goddamn hairy chested, beer swilling man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
          This is the shit men are made of.

You left home a "spoiled little kid with a camera" (bfc content) and you are coming home a goddamn hairy chested, beer swilling man.
          This my friend is getting facebooked. not like anyone reads your favorite quotes on there. but thats where its going.

Comment

• Damn. what a story.

but +1. where is the trailer?!
            -Brandon
            E46 No More..
            Her Concise History:
            http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

• What happened to the trailer? This is making our Chicago drive look like cake, we only had two semi-bad things happen the whole way. As far as I can tell, God is a purist, and is taking a large shit on your chest to get you back for the e28.

Comment

• MAybe i missed this but where the trailer...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
                  Next stop San Diego bishes....

I have the _ _ _ _ in the fridge and they will be ready to drink when you get here.

Plus we can watch Mike take pictures of my _ _ _ _.
                  milk? bird?

+2 on trailer. I am glad you made it to a garage where you can recoup and repair.

godspeed epic travelers.
                  Last edited by OrganicMechanic; 08-03-2009, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                      throwback. I was just telling Andrew how I'm absurdly jealous of you both for making a wicked cool roadtrip.

Lucky cats.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• Epic trip is epic. I love pictar stories like zees, especially since it involves the rustbucket.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• This is probably the most bad ass thing on any forum ever.

Comment

• Rim tuck is soooo sexy.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• its tiresome but worth it. good times. be safe guys.
                              Originally posted by Kielan
                              I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                wow, ill have seconds please.
                                Ryan | flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X