BlownEuros StanceWorks Parking! Check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Did the same, just hope the weather holds bc idk if I'm gonna go if it's pouring

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

damnit I wish I knew about this in time. Wheels won't be here yet and I have to work. I need to get to more meets this year.
      -Brandon-

Comment

Ollie, you've got a PM about some of the show stuff

Comment

I'm hoping to see a BIG turnout from the NorthEast chapter of StanceWorks... and what's this talk about not rolling out if it's raining? If it's pouring rain, I doubt they will still hold the show.... conversely, if it's just scattered showers, I'm sure they will still go on with it. Thought this site was made of daily driven slammed cars not garage queens?

For those of you that do roll out, Andrew has put together a special package that is enroute to Ollie as I type this. He will be handing out the goods to those that are willing to roll hard.

There some other notable cars that will be rolling in with the StanceWorks crew that haven't posted yet, and I promise they won't disappoint

Comment

The gtg is rain or shine. As mentioned, if its hardcore pouring and storming it may put a damper on things, but we will be there nonetheless.
            “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
              The gtg is rain or shine. As mentioned, if its hardcore pouring and storming it may put a damper on things, but we will be there nonetheless.
              There you have it folks... sucks to roll hard

Comment

I'm planning on going so long as it's just showers and rolling with 2 other VWs that have been posted on SW before, neither are members on here but I promise they can hold their own in the stance category

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

man i soooooo sooooo wish i could attend this, but i've just got too much shit going on at home right now.

Next year, i promise.

Take lots of pictures for us!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
                    depending on where you are coming from, there is a large (somewhat desolate) shopping center directly across the street. Might be a good place to meet and gather.
                    Nice! Alright this will be the official gathering spot before the show. 9:30. We'll start rolling in at 10.

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                    damnit I wish I knew about this in time. Wheels won't be here yet and I have to work. I need to get to more meets this year.
                    Bring the e46 the way it is! Looks dope!

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                    I'm planning on going so long as it's just showers and rolling with 2 other VWs that have been posted on SW before, neither are members on here but I promise they can hold their own in the stance category
                    Looking forward to it. A little rain never hurt anyone.

Originally posted by Mr. Vapor View Post
                    man i soooooo sooooo wish i could attend this, but i've just got too much shit going on at home right now.

Next year, i promise.

Take lots of pictures for us!
                    Dang too bad. If you decide last minute give me a buzz. I know a few guys coming in from Rochester/Syracuse.

Thanks guys! And like Ben said, this is StanceWorks- it sucks to roll hard but we do it anyway. Let's do this big

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      Bring the e46 the way it is! Looks dope!
                      I sold the wheels and I'm rolling on stockies New wheels should be here in the next week though. Ollie I want to see your car in person! ahhhh love it.
                      -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                        I sold the wheels and I'm rolling on stockies New wheels should be here in the next week though. Ollie I want to see your car in person! ahhhh love it.
                        We've got all summer don't worry. Just keep me posted on any and all events that you're going to.

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to Ben(Jedidiah) and Andrew(Rally) at StanceDesign for all the help and this package of goods I just got in the mail. Looks awesome guys!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Hey ollie, Can I get a address on the meet point shopping area place?

-Dan

Comment

so who is all coming to this shin-dig?!
                            sigpic
                            SteveO@OpenRoadTuning.com
                            (888) 407-2997
                            >>>OPENROADTUNING<<<
                            >> CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEB STORE!! <<

Become a Fan!!

Homegrown Motorsports
                            Blown Euros
                            Wheel Whores