BlownEuros StanceWorks Parking! Check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlownEuros StanceWorks Parking! Check in

Okay so as you know we'll be setting up a StanceWorks booth at BlownEuros so if you're going to be there, park with us! I already have a bunch of people that are down but I want to confirm and get more people! If you know someone with a sick stance and they are going to be attending let them and me know! The event starts at 10am so it would be great if people could be arriving around 9:30-10 am. They want groups to arrive together. We'll start to roll in right at 10. I've never been to blowneuros so I'm not sure what the set up is. I will be there early and will find a good meeting place near the show so we can all roll in together. I'll text/call everybody and let them know early sunday morning. If you're gonna be late let me know and I'll try my best to reserve spots.

If you're going, post in this thread so I have a head count and a current pic of your car would help too. Also, post or PM me your cell number so I can contanct you. My number is-

Everyone is welcome. I want euro, jdm, vip, everything.

If anyone knows a good meeting spot near the show so we can roll in together let me know. Also, any suggestions are welcome too!

-Ollie
    Last edited by Ollie; 02-27-2012, 07:56 PM.

IG: @_olliee

I don't think you want me parking my stock height Integra with you. BUT I will be taking Charlie down with me, in my car, and he has a ton of lighting equipment for pics.

My number is 203-451-2241, my name is Kielan we met at that last photoshoot you came to in CT. I was the other kid taking pics with charlie when no one else was there haha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what sort of "booth" are you planning on bringing.
      “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Josh,

Ollie will be setting up a tent for people to hang out at, with a StanceWorks banner. They will not be selling anything, as we haven't authorized such activity. Not to worry man, very much looking forward to the turnout at this event!

Ben

Comment

when is it? sunday? i got a facebook invite to it a little earlier today
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Yessir, this Sunday.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              I don't think you want me parking my stock height Integra with you. BUT I will be taking Charlie down with me, in my car, and he has a ton of lighting equipment for pics.

My number is 203-451-2241, my name is Kielan we met at that last photoshoot you came to in CT. I was the other kid taking pics with charlie when no one else was there haha.
              Yeah that's cool. I'll def be meeting up with you guys. It's too bad about Chad's e46.

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
              Just out of curiosity, what sort of "booth" are you planning on bringing.
              Yes, like Ben said, it's just going to be a tent with a SW banner. We won't be selling anything. I talked to someone at BlownEuros and they said tents and parking as groups is totally fine and encouraged. I also PM'd someone with BlownEuros on here but I never got any response.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Josh,

Ollie will be setting up a tent for people to hang out at, with a StanceWorks banner. They will not be selling anything, as we haven't authorized such activity. Not to worry man, very much looking forward to the turnout at this event!

Ben
              Thanks Ben.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

sup guys,

ollie, ill be there as long as it doesnt rain. im not gunna wast my money goin down if it rains ya know? ill update you saterday night and give you my answer. shoot me a text if you want, im headed out for now. 845-224-7794

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  Yeah that's cool. I'll def be meeting up with you guys. It's too bad about Chad's e46.
                  I wanted to cry.. Hopefully things will sort themselves out though.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sounds good. Not too worried about the selling of items ... we just need to be aware of the space situation. This lot is a good deal smaller then last years and we are dealing with the cards we have been dealt. Hopefully the tent will not take up too much space, but if we begin to run out of space we will need to start finding room where we can.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Is there a cruise down from the tri-state area, or CT, MA, whatever. I just dont wanna drive down alone.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I can possibly meet you guys on the way.

I hope it doesnt rain

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

Ollie I pm'd you my number a few days ago. Just let me know where (if?) were meeting anywhere before the event to roll in as a family lol. Im excited about this one.

-Dan

Comment

depending on where you are coming from, there is a large (somewhat desolate) shopping center directly across the street. Might be a good place to meet and gather.

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Ill be there, I pmd ollie with my number and all
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                              X