Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberty BBQ May 30th in Staten Island NY Midland Beach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberty BBQ May 30th in Staten Island NY Midland Beach.

Liberty is celebrating our 1 year anniversary of being an official car club (although it was founded in 2008)

The location is In Midland beach last parking lot along Father Coppodanno Blvd in Staten Island NY

Time: 11am-6pm but you can arrive or leave when ever

We threw the first ever Liberty meet last year at this same parking lot and we had a huge turnout of 50-60 cars with just 2 weeks notice. Hopefully this year, we can see more people and vip styled cars out. You are not asked to bring anything but we won't turn down any help.

1. WidebodyQ
    2. Bonafyd
    3. excluesiveonez
    4. Philly
    5. LiCelsior
    6. NYSC430
    7. Chopstar02
    8. Cro0klyn718
    9. myis300
    10. Big TY
    11. MrG4Life
    12. VolkGT7
    13. Aristosan
    14. Qfour5
    15. Racersky
    16. Rodney
    17. 808GS
    18. Lextronics
    19. Maxpowerintegra
    20. Don
    21. 1slammedgs
    22. Schnitz
    23. LudeNsoL
    24. Fatmike
    25. simpl cb7
    26. IXI187IXI
    27. SNiiP3R
    28. uaaction
    29. Forte EXE
    30. LUTHOR-CL
    31. iisittinlowii
    32. Sash
    33. neojungle1
    34. chilltown_tsx
    35. Li Ls4
    36. 6-A-TL-G
    37. mr3gs300

I will tell you right now, there will be a handful of new car debuts at this meet. It should be a lot of fun. Come out and meet the crew

*You do not need a VIP styled car to attend. This is for the people. See you all there
    Last edited by I.CON; 05-19-2010, 05:00 PM.
    We are not your average enthusiasts

Updated the list. It is growing everyday. I hope to see some SW cars out for this meet
    We are not your average enthusiasts

Comment

add me to the list. going to be a nice debut for my Z since its transformation
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

I can vouch for Liberty... great bunch of guys. Having met Agi personally, I can tell yeah he is a stand-up guy . Only wish I could have made it work to fly out for it this weekend.

Would love to see some of the NE show up for this deal. Gotta support the local scene!

Ben

Comment

Working...
        X