19x8.5 19x10 Authentic BBS CH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19x8.5 19x10 Authentic BBS CH

Bought these to run as winter wheels on my 4.8iS but I decided to not to run a staggered setup so I'm selling to fund a different setup.
    They are standard CH's for an e39:
    19x8.5 ET20
    19x10 ET20

They have Michelin Pilot sports on them 255/35/19 rear and 235/35/19 front. The tires look so-so (as you can see in pictures) except for one front which is complete toast. I have no idea what they were on as I bought them from a friend who had them at his shop and never asked so i'm not sure why they have 255's in back. They are 100% straight and in really nice shape minus some curbage on one wheel which i also pictured. They could benefit from someone hand washing and waxing the hell out of them but I wouldn't hesitate to run them as is. Anyone who knows me knows I don't sell junk. Feel free to post or PM if your interested.

I'll deliver within 200 miles of 02131 and am really trying to avoid shipping them but if someone insists the prices are as follows:
    $1800 shipped
    $1600 picked up or delivered
    Open to offers

Pictures:

Same rear wheel:

Tire Pictures (So you can see no bends or cracks - the barrells clean right up I was just being lazy):

Bad tire:
    Last edited by 525iT_Feen; 12-04-2014, 09:27 AM.
Working...
X