Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhonda the Lancer X (2014 Wicked White Lancer X ES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKToyotaluv View Post
    if I were you I would totally go with something nobody I know has performed on their fornt end. but rhino line where you want it to be black?
    i understood half of what you said. lol

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

Originally posted by ryanjblajda View Post
      i understood half of what you said. lol

well, what i said was go with something nobody has ever thought about doing to a Evo X, rhino line just that front black grille, but in rhino line? ehh ehh?

Comment

ahhhhh i see. i re-read your post. i understand now. im not sure about rhino liner, reminds me of plasti-dip.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

SO..... things happened today.

My buddy, pictured below, had my coilovers built and ready for me and I installed them today. I still have at least 1-2 inches of adjustment before these coils bottom out. My wheels will be on once I put 2 new tires on in the rear, roll the rear fenders and I buy lugnuts.

Rhonda enters Sketchy Garage

my custom BC coilovers

the result of our efforts.

my buddy Randy playing with my dampening adjustment extenders.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

decided on a new color for the wheels

decided to go air in the front of the lancer, eventually i will do the rear.

still waiting for parts to come in.

manual management becuase im on a budget. this sits in the lower part of my dash to keep everything clean and hidden. i put an emergency compressor kill switch in just in case something goes wrong or i want to sit in the car with it on and not want the compressor to turn on.

Last edited by ryanjblajda; 10-08-2015, 06:53 PM.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

Wow. This thing is coming along great. Cant wait to see it on air.

Comment

thanks man. progress will probably slow for a bit, seeing as im a tad on the broke side.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

Welcome back mane. Hurry and get that air done!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                  @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

working on it lol. always on a budget.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

finally got my other paddle valve in. i love how it hides.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

i bought a new toolbox to keep everything all together.

i also started painting the army theme on my scooter.

i also got my wheels painted and all of my fittings in my air tank. i have like no extra money at the moment, so i will be doing all my air shit in phases.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

Looks good man! Have you considered throwing on something like the MR lip spoiler?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I have the biggest soft spot for Lancers. I daily an '04 and it has been the toughest little son of a bitch. Great little cars, and it looks like this one is off to a good start!

For what it's worth, your air tank needs a drain valve and a safety valve if it doesn't have one.

Where are you going to mount your other two paddle valves when you get the air installed in the rear?

Comment

Looks good! I had a 2001 lancer ES before my lexus. Really wanted to actually do something with it until it ended up costing me over 4k just to keep it running lol. It was a lemon for sure. Terrible car. Had the cat/manifold swapped.. Ended up looking like a 5 year old welded heat shields onto it. I loved the look of the car.. That was about it lol! Can't wait to see more of yours!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles
                              Instagram:
                              @fwsp_missiles | @lizzybernice

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                                Looks good man! Have you considered throwing on something like the MR lip spoiler?
                                i have not. but i will look into it. i actually bought an EVO replica lip for like 170 bucks and it didnt fit AT ALL, so i tried to sell it and nobody ever bought it so tossed it which sucked major balls. i have been looking at the lip fangs they make, since they arent too expensive and i like how they look.

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                                I have the biggest soft spot for Lancers. I daily an '04 and it has been the toughest little son of a bitch. Great little cars, and it looks like this one is off to a good start!

For what it's worth, your air tank needs a drain valve and a safety valve if it doesn't have one.

Where are you going to mount your other two paddle valves when you get the air installed in the rear?
                                with regards to the safety valve are you talking like a relief valve in case the tank gets overpressure so it doesn't explode? and i don't have a drain valve but i could always just remove the plug on the bottom. but a drain would probably be better.

I wish i had thought about the other two paddles before i cut up my fuse cover, but i will probably buy another fuse cover and end up laying them out so i can fit all 4. thats if i do air in the rear at all. it will be a bitch because i would have to run an airlift strut or the like because BOC wont work, and i would want to run 2 compressors at that point probably, which would require me to figure out something else for my floor situation. but thats a long ways away, seeing as just getting the front on air will probably take me until the end of this year.

Originally posted by MsDriftMissile View Post
                                Looks good! I had a 2001 lancer ES before my lexus. Really wanted to actually do something with it until it ended up costing me over 4k just to keep it running lol. It was a lemon for sure. Terrible car. Had the cat/manifold swapped.. Ended up looking like a 5 year old welded heat shields onto it. I loved the look of the car.. That was about it lol! Can't wait to see more of yours!
                                thanks man! so far the lancer has ran like a champ. i dont daily it, just because i live so close to where i work i usually take the scooter to work.

Lancer Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X