龍が如くセルシオUCF21 -- Yakuza Celsior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h3llk1t3 View Post
    So cool dude, I love these! Bet this is gonna turn out fantastic.
    thanks man!

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
    Nice snag. In for updated pictures!
    you're about to get some

Originally posted by jerrychoochoo View Post
    Did Alan from FittedTho sell you those coilovers? His FA5 is so clean. Man I wish I lived in So Cal, seems like the car scene is way better down there.
    its pretty big out here, just wish we had shows like H20i

Originally posted by philohlean View Post
    Every lexus you've gotten your hands on has turned out killer, no doubt you'll do the same here man! Can't wait to see it slammed and fitted
    haha thanks man i appreciate it!

So here are some updated pics of the car.

got around to cutting the upper control arm holes

way better than last time

Final product on stock wheels

Then i rolled my fenders and put on my friends wheels that i borrowed, Rotiform SNA

check out the showroom for more photos

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Daaaammmnnnn this looks good

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
        Daaaammmnnnn this looks good
        thanks bro!

sooo..... I GOT NEW WHEELS

Picked these beauties up from my friend Mikal from Liberty VIP, I'm not gonna copy him, i gonna make them my own and change it up, but i will cary on the legacy of these perfect VIP wheels... Garson Ryugi with the center caps

Leaned them against the car to get an idea

Then when i was out, my friend Austin came over and put one on without me knowing

Fitment now is ok, but i want tuck

So to do that i need to relocate my wiring harness, just took both front fenders off tonight and then gonna work the harness this week

Also took out the headlights to clean them up with a restoration kit

And finally, i had them on my last LS and HAD to have them again, so i picked up these Celsior door trim from my friend Ryan Hoffman who is building a nuts LS, check his build out on instagram: @98ucf20

Might leave the red leather and do little red accents throughout the interior, or just take out the metal strips and switch them out so its on the black leather OEM trim

Final shot, car is forever a table

ALSO! My OZ Racing Opera II's that are coming from japan will be up for sale soon, don't need them anymore

And i will be peeling the dip soon and vinyl wrapping the car, any color suggestions?

Comment

good work moving the wiring harness before it stops you moving, it's alarming how many lexus guys fail to do that before slamming their car...

Comment

dude this is sick ! I work for Lexus and Have tons of hookups so if you ever need parts lemme know.
            Instagram - Bavarian_Steel
            My E28 Build

Comment

very good!!
              FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

Comment

Originally posted by anti.engineered View Post
                good work moving the wiring harness before it stops you moving, it's alarming how many lexus guys fail to do that before slamming their car...
                haha very true! luckily i didn't have this problem with my last LS

Originally posted by 12vsex View Post
                dude this is sick ! I work for Lexus and Have tons of hookups so if you ever need parts lemme know.
                thank you, thats actually something i will definitely need to keep in mind, PM me your number so if something comes up i can get ahold of you

Originally posted by Devocat View Post
                very good!!
                thanks!

Comment

Well i think a different color for the norm would be good. Everyone with these have Black Silver Red Metallic and Blue

What about Browns or Dark Greens? I can't wait to see this slammed tucking. I think i know what these Garson came off so you have to do right by these wheels!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

This is full of win, I love it!
                    1993 BMW 325i
                    2001 BMW 330ci vert
                    2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

love big lexuses

Low n' Slow
                      Twitter/IG: ChicoChiefer
                      1996 Saturn SW2 DD in progress
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67883

Comment

bad-ass inspiration
                        that mstte dipped one
                        @ DEARSTEPDAD
                        Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

Take good care of the wheels! I am watching this build bud!

Comment

noice! don't you find that the springs are kinda soft? mine still hit and i drilled the holes already

instagram: @keenanhaye

Comment

Coming from a guy who once had his car plastidipped, I vote peel the dip and go back to paint. I originally dipped my car as a temporary solution to having a lackluster paintjob that's typical of a 10 year old black car. I only had my dip on for 4 months before deciding to go back to black and upon doing so people acted like I had bought a whole new car! The amount of feedback I got on my car upon returning it back to black with the new mods I did over the 4 months of having the dip on was crazy.....lol.

My point is......a crappy paint job is still better than a great dip job.
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                                Well i think a different color for the norm would be good. Everyone with these have Black Silver Red Metallic and Blue

What about Browns or Dark Greens? I can't wait to see this slammed tucking. I think i know what these Garson came off so you have to do right by these wheels!
                                no clue yet, still thinking myself

Originally posted by SHOoff11 View Post
                                This is full of win, I love it!
                                thanks man!

Originally posted by xavierb View Post
                                love big lexuses
                                me too

Originally posted by 7ate9 View Post
                                bad-ass inspiration
                                that mstte dipped one
                                i know, its clean!

Originally posted by infam0us9 View Post
                                Take good care of the wheels! I am watching this build bud!
                                ha i will i promise, i won't disappoint

Originally posted by keenan View Post
                                noice! don't you find that the springs are kinda soft? mine still hit and i drilled the holes already
                                ya, they are too soft, gonna be getting swift springs for now, then eventually going with a whole new coiler

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                                Coming from a guy who once had his car plastidipped, I vote peel the dip and go back to paint. I originally dipped my car as a temporary solution to having a lackluster paintjob that's typical of a 10 year old black car. I only had my dip on for 4 months before deciding to go back to black and upon doing so people acted like I had bought a whole new car! The amount of feedback I got on my car upon returning it back to black with the new mods I did over the 4 months of having the dip on was crazy.....lol.

My point is......a crappy paint job is still better than a great dip job.
                                very good point i might just have to take that advice

sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been super busy with the car. everyday i come home around 4-6 and then work on the car till 12, just finished up the wiring harness tuck on both sides, added more clearance by bending up the pinch welds, and cleaned up the headlights till they looked brand new, ill post pictures tomorrow of everything

Comment

Working...
                                X