• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's a nardi Torino gara 3

Comment

Originally posted by Junya View Post
      I think that's a nardi Torino gara 3
      i have no clue, just googled it and got some similar ones, close but no cigar

also took some pics of the dip to give you guys a better idea of the paint job

and some of the interior with the new pieces i picked up, except the steering wheel

the reason why the dash cover doesn't fit perfect is because its a universal cover and not made to fit

i might get it made to fit but no clue, if i sell it will anyone be interested?

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

i truly hope you don't keep the dip on. The paint looks so much better.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

that is horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
            i truly hope you don't keep the dip on. The paint looks so much better.
            Ya I want to have it with the paint but I think I can pull the dip off, as in I can make it work with the style Im gonna go with, it's still up in the air

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            that is horrible
            I thank you for your honesty, I've heard about 50/50 of yes peel it or no keep it, still debating at the moment

Comment

I like the idea, but that's not really traditional Yakuza(cheapo dip! I say if you do do it, but imo glossy OEM/High quailty paint and go Yukuza x Onikyan style. IMO

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

When you get rear-ended by someone, with those cushions behind your neck, your cervical vertebrae will probably say 'pop'...
                Lucas
                Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                Originally posted by LCG
                High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

you should try to throw some clear ([ame="http://www.amazon.com/Performix-11209-Multi-Purpose-Coating-Aerosol/dp/B000LNN11G"]Amazon.com: Performix 11209 Plasti Dip Clear Multi-Purpose Rubber Coating Aerosol - 11 oz.: Automotive[/ame]) on a couple of spots and see if you can give it a bit more depth. I think that's really what's missing from it.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Dip looks like shit, take it off

Sry breh jus bein honest. pls frgve.

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      I like the idea, but that's not really traditional Yakuza(cheapo dip! I say if you do do it, but imo glossy OEM/High quailty paint and go Yukuza x Onikyan style. IMO
                      ya i guess, idk id rather not change the dip, if i want to change it ill just peel it

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                      When you get rear-ended by someone, with those cushions behind your neck, your cervical vertebrae will probably say 'pop'...
                      lol, i don't daily this thing, I've daily-ed my other cars and i always wished i didn't

Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
                      you should try to throw some clear (Amazon.com: Performix 11209 Plasti Dip Clear Multi-Purpose Rubber Coating Aerosol - 11 oz.: Automotive) on a couple of spots and see if you can give it a bit more depth. I think that's really what's missing from it.
                      like i said above, if i want to change it, ill just take it off

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
                      Dip looks like shit, take it off

Sry breh jus bein honest. pls frgve.
                      haha no worries thanks for being straight up

Comment

So i promised myself i would take the build slow because of money priorities, stepmom moved out, just me and my dad paying to keep our house so I'm paying a lot to help

wasn't planning on buying ANYTHING for the LS till january, but that didn't happen

a good friend of mine works for Godspeed suspension, he posted on Facebook saying he needed a 95-00 LS for their new promo car for their new line of coil overs, the Mono SS

Godspeed has had a bad rep because they're usually an ebay brand, but that was with their Mono RS coils. those were made in china, these are made somewhere else but I'm not too sure where, lol, but the quality is much better and they look sick! lol

so pretty much he posted and i offered, got these for an AMAZING deal and couldn't say no. talked to him wednesday, picked them up thursday and installed them today, friday.

they are not too bad, 16 way dampening, $700 brand new, 12/10k spring rates

so after i got them he told me to install them as soon as possible, slam the car and do a photoshoot and send him the photos. he told me that stock wheels were fine but i wouldn't allow it.

another close friend of mine let me borrow his set of wheels just this weekend for the shoot

to get to the rear coil over top hats you must take out the rear seats of the LS

rear coils size comparison, forgot to take a picture of the fronts

before:

after:

finished installation and test fit my friends wheels. gonna do little things tomoro before the shoot, like roll the fenders, fix little noises i hear and double check i didn't fuck anything up lol

no photos until finished product, test drove the coils not too slammed but decent, little bumpy but thats to be expected when using 12/10k springs with a 4200 pound car lol

anyways, this weekend or this week i will post more photos, car slammed on stocks, then car super slammed with wheels on

sorry to tease but thats all i can do for now

Comment

So cool dude, I love these! Bet this is gonna turn out fantastic.

Comment

Nice snag. In for updated pictures!
                            Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Did Alan from FittedTho sell you those coilovers? His FA5 is so clean. Man I wish I lived in So Cal, seems like the car scene is way better down there.

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Every lexus you've gotten your hands on has turned out killer, no doubt you'll do the same here man! Can't wait to see it slammed and fitted
                                My Build:

Comment

Working...
                                X