No announcement yet.

For those who like building and creating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^So just to clarify....What is your problem here?

What exactly are you suggesting?

Comment

Originally posted by pDubs View Post
      ^So just to clarify....What is your problem here?

What exactly are you suggesting?
      advertise the complete tables/coffee tables for sale with a side note that the legs can be ordered separately.

and don't advertise it as a means to finish your car.

Just my 2 cents on what i would change. To me, it currently reads as the easiest way out to independently make money for my car.
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

It wasn't intended as a "buy these so I can finish my car" type of deal. I merely said it would help me make progress on it. I don't really feel like I worded it in a way that made it seem like my sole intention. Plus, I'm actively putting in the work to earn my own money, it's not like I'm asking for random donations with no reward.

The purpose of my Etsy shop is to sell table legs that are designed to bolt up to a separate table top. It has absolutely nothing to do with laziness or distaste for building my own table tops. If you search around, you will find that there are several other shops solely dedicated to table legs, and they offer tons of different styles. I saw an opportunity to introduce new original designs to that niche market and decided to act on it. Whether I will be successful or not has yet to be determined, but I have to at least try. Like a taco bell hot sauce packet once taught me: if you never do, you never know

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

I personally like that they come without a table top. This is the kind of place where that kind of marketing is more than acceptable, since all of us who have built cars are creative, handy people. Were it to be a completely fabricated table, top and all, I doubt I would purchase it, since I'm a picky bastard about furniture.

I also see no problem with the comment that this will go toward the 2002 build. If anywhere there will be people sympathetic to that, it's here.

I like 'em. I have a patio table to build this spring, and I know one of the places I'll be looking to get legs for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
            I personally like that they come without a table top. This is the kind of place where that kind of marketing is more than acceptable, since all of us who have built cars are creative, handy people. Were it to be a completely fabricated table, top and all, I doubt I would purchase it, since I'm a picky bastard about furniture.

I also see no problem with the comment that this will go toward the 2002 build. If anywhere there will be people sympathetic to that, it's here.

I like 'em. I have a patio table to build this spring, and I know one of the places I'll be looking to get legs for it.
            I appreciate that man!

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

As if how you get and what you spend your money on is anyone's business anyway. It makes it better if the money was going to rent instead?

Comment

Working...
              X