Up for sale is my '97 S52 along with ZF310 5spd and ZF S6-37 6spd

'97 S52 with 120k miles on it
    ZF310 5spd mileage unknown 1st and 2nd gear are tough to get into at times
    ZF S6-37 53k miles shifts flawlessly
    Gripforce Stage 2 Clutch kit less than 500 miles
    13.5# Steel flywheel
    Stainless Steel Shorty headers with header wrap
    M50 intake manifold
    3.5" Maf (New from Bosch less than 2k miles on it)
    21.5# injectors rebuilt with new pintle caps and seals tested and matched (less than 2k miles)
    Bimmerworld Silicone Intake boot
    TRM Tuning OBD1 chip for injectors, headers, intake, maf and LTW flywheel
    Full Engine wiring harness
    Newer Power steering pump

also included is an oem spec E34 M5 clutch and pressure plate and yours if you want it is a fried UUC 8.5# aluminum flywheel. It has a new friction plate on it and new hardware.

The S52 has a new pilot bearing and rear main seal. The ZF310 has new throw out bearing along with the shift arm and new brass pivot piece.

Other items included are
    Poly urethane engine mounts
    UUC Motorwerks Poly Trans mounts
    Custom UUC DSSR
    Z3M Shift lever

I have numerous other parts related to the engine and drivetrain if needed. I can also include a newer E34 Radiator (less than 2k miles on it) as well as an electric fan.

I can include a freshly powder coated M50 valve cover and new (Less than 500 miles) Bosch coil packs or the original S52 Valve cover and coil packs.

I've replaced just about everything on this drivetrain. If You have a question about something just ask. I may have forgotten some details but will update as I remember them.
    I can get more pics of anything needed or a video of the engine running upon request.

This powertrain has been superbly reliable for me and is very strong. A number of forum members have driven/been in the car and can attest to this. The prior owner of the engine had a compression test done and it was 208-210 across the board.

Price is $4k or best offer. I'm willing to work depending on what you want or don't want. I have more things I will include depending on price.

how much you want for one of the zf trans?

Comment

pm'd

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
        X