Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Xbox One w/ Everything You Need To Game Hard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Xbox One w/ Everything You Need To Game Hard!

Hey guys,

I have an Xbox One for sale that I just purchased a couple weeks ago. The reason for sale is that I simply realized that I don't play it as much as I planned to, so I'm just gonna let it go. I probably played it less than ten times. This Xbox One comes with everything you need to just game hard.

Price is $450 or trade for some 4x100 wheels of similar value or other e30 parts. Just show me what you got. I'm pretty open to anything. Trade me your junk for gaming fun!

I currently live in Bethesda, MD.

The console will come with:
    -Console ($499)
    -One controller (Included w/ console)
    -Xbox One Play & Charge Kit ($24.99) Never opened!
    -Battlefield 4 ($59.99)

That's a $585 value for $450. So you would be saving over $100 to own all of this at regular price. This Xbox One is virtually new and I am pricing it this way because I feel that this system has only had the tape cut off the box and not much else. I will include all accessories in the sale.

I don't have pictures right now, but just give me a text or a call and we can work this deal out. I'm available by text all day but don't hesitate to call me either. I can be contacted via email through this ad or by phone at 862-251-two nine nine six.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by seven-57; 10-05-2014, 05:20 PM.

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
        X