Im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new here

Last edited by Eurospec73; 09-22-2014, 05:06 PM.

Google is your friend, do your research, join model specific forums. Also research where you should be posting questions like this before you post them.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Originally posted by mikey G View Post
      Google is your friend, do your research, join model specific forums. Also research where you should be posting questions like this before you post them.
      Wow so much for a warm welcome holy crap! Give me a break that was my first post. This Forum is for all different types of models i don"t think its that big of a deal that i asked that on my first post that"s the whole point of these forums is to work together as a community and help each other out not be discouraging and write Use Google. I realize at this point that you dont know the answer.

Comment

I don't have your answer, but if you search this forum there are a couple of Typhoon/Syclone guys that have done some real work... Builds Section I think..

Welcome to S|W

Matter of fact HERE is one

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospec73 View Post
          Wow so much for a warm welcome holy crap! Give me a break that was my first post. This Forum is for all different types of models i don"t think its that big of a deal that i asked that on my first post that"s the whole point of these forums is to work together as a community and help each other out not be discouraging and write Use Google. I realize at this point that you dont know the answer.
          Pull your panties out of your vagina, Jesus. All he said was to use google for more model specific based forums for better ideas, do you know how many people on this site probably own the cars you;re talking about? They arent just readily popping up on craigslist buddy.

You wannt stick around, stop getting so butthurt over nothing.
          78 GMC Sierra Grande AKA "Black Betty"-Bagged, chopped, stupid.

Comment

So did you get upset? Did my post not help? Is this thing on?

Comment

Originally posted by R2dmax View Post
              So did you get upset? Did my post not help? Is this thing on?
              Is this like "let me know if you don't get this e-mail?"

Comment

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                Is this like "let me know if you don't get this e-mail?"
                HA! I guess so... lol

Comment

Working...
                X