No announcement yet.

How to get over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm i think those came on verts right?? and hmm imma go to junkyard hah i think my buddy got his from there said it was a bumper support hah

Comment

yes those came on verts but can find them all over the interwebs for under $100

-Dan

Comment

Angles mayne

Comment

i just park outside the parking lot if there is a speedbump. i got stuck on a speedbump once and not even the loudest music could erase the sound my transmission made forcing myself over it. never again
          Static Low

Comment

Where's iScrape?

Comment

Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
              Turn up the music
              bahahahaha!! totally sounds like my solution!

FLICKR

Comment

Angles, angles, angles!

Oh, and I have custom 2x6 ramps I use to get in and out of my work's parking garage everyday.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

MAD TYTE JDM Angles Bruh!

04' 350z
                  89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                  That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                    Where's iScrape?
                    in his stock ride hide scubby. He does scrape his exhaust all the time though.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My car's not low enough to scrape I still have 4" from ground to bottom of the jack points.

Comment

Sideways....just go sideways....

This is how much i was scraping when i had cut eibachs...I had to raise it up with H&R springs if i wanted to keep daily driving it...

Comment

Originally posted by SeeClass View Post
                          Sideways....just go sideways....

This is how much i was scraping when i had cut eibachs...I had to raise it up with H&R springs if i wanted to keep daily driving it...
                          thats weak

Comment

Angles, very slowly or if the speedbump is too big, you go to a different entrance or if that doesn't work an entirely different place altogether ... I had a really short route to work worked out, through some back alley of some businesses ... I pull in, huge fuckin speedbump ... had to back up and turn around; i wonder what the people behind me thought.

Comment

Give up and go around.

Encountered a few speedbumps that would hit the front tow hooks - no way to get over.

Comment

Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                                there should be a little chassis bar right under the oilpan/tranny cooler. at least i have one. that should protect it..
                                yea not really, if your low enough that shit will bend and push the trans up

if theres a speed bump, i dont take it, kinda limits me but whatev

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                                X