Great work so far keep it up brother
    Mx73 Cressida Build check it out!
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=59875

Ig: Japetto516

Comment

I like this. Subscribed.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

thank you everyone, I'm in over my head with this car and kind words keep me motivated

Comment

In 4 more updates. I'm in my z32/z31 phase so I'm taking a bunch of notes about them looking at your build.

Comment

love the rawness of this build, keep it up!
            sigpic

Comment

Enjoying the build to date.. but not feeling the Modenas. at. all. Unless this was an F40, they are far too dated a style, in my humble opinion - something more timeless, like a TE37, would work very well. Of course, I think a massive dish/stepped lip combo with concave spokes would be the duck's guts.
              Looking forward to how this develops

Comment

Very good ! I like that !

Comment

So much motivation in this thread

Comment

Wow Modena's look really good on a Z32, I would have never guessed. Definitely digging the sidewall lettering too! Awesome work, keep at it.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Really liking the look of this. For some reason, i find myself wanting one. Don't think this has ever been the case.

Comment

holy responses bat man. yay. thanks for the feedback everyone! I'll put up the next post soon; bolt ons or wiring.

having a bit of a debate in my head at the moment as to whether I should be reapplying the seam sealer after the welding. i've been under so many modern cars that have exposed seams with no sealer whatsoever on all over the under body, usually only consistently done in the wheel wells. anyone have any input?

Originally posted by sdistc View Post
                        Enjoying the build to date.. but not feeling the Modenas. at. all. Unless this was an F40, they are far too dated a style, in my humble opinion - something more timeless, like a TE37, would work very well.
                        constructive feedback is good feedback. the modenas for me work because I think they suit the broad, lumpy lines of the car. parts of the wheel do date it a bit too much IMO, such as the split pin in the the center that I won't be using. i'll take a few other touches to them which might help make them look a little less aged.

barring that not all hope is lost, classic if-i-worked-on-my-car-as-much-as-i-thought-about-it me is also keen on some Nismo LMGT-1s and VeilSide Andrew Evo 5s... or Emitz hahaha

Comment

Love this!

'97 Mazda 323 - FE3 16v//Exedy stage 1 clutch//Apexi Power Intake//Viper 4-2-1 header//Powerflow exhaust//Advan RS-D 17x7.5j//Polyurethane bushes//Front & rear tower strut//200i front & rear brakes//NRG Deep Corn//200i stabilizer bar

Comment

Really digging everything about this so far=)
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

ooh this is nice,

curious to c what result those modena's will give

you'll need to rebuild them aggressively imo

oh

subbed
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

300zx are great looking cars