instagram - ianstough
    Strange Dreams e36 http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=74787

Comment

I'll just leave this here

Untitled by e30ian, on Flickr

Instagram: ian_ballzz

e30 build thread

Comment

dnag son that looks so good that i made a spelling mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
          dnag son that looks so good that i made a spelling mistake.
          im super excited to get them together. thanks man!

e30 build thread

Comment

Only picture i have right now but my wheels are done! just have to find centercaps.

also brought my spoiler and air dam to work to get re finished and painted! Car should be out by the end of the month.

e30 build thread

Comment

Some pics my buddy took fyi, I'm not running those center caps, they look like shit

My hands are super cold in this pic

e30 build thread

Comment

HI! Quick question, where in the fuck did you get those BMW Racing emblem centers?! Those are the vinyl stick ons not the actual ceramics right?

EDIT Scratch that...found those. Theyre pretty awesome but I agree it doesnt flow with those wheels.
                Last edited by FowlerE30; 03-07-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FowlerE30 View Post
                  HI! Quick question, where in the fuck did you get those BMW Racing emblem centers?! Those are the vinyl stick ons not the actual ceramics right?

EDIT Scratch that...found those. Theyre pretty awesome but I agree it doesnt flow with those wheels.
                  yea they were just some stickers i had made up. The quality sucks! I've only ever seen one real set.

e30 build thread

Comment

Those wheels are gonna look tits once you lose the pasties.

I also have an early E30, I'm thinking about going with the same Ground Control set up as you. How are the 440# 660# spring rates for ride quality? Anything you would change?
                    Stay Wintery

Comment

Originally posted by Self Made View Post
                      Those wheels are gonna look tits once you lose the pasties.

I also have an early E30, I'm thinking about going with the same Ground Control set up as you. How are the 440# 660# spring rates for ride quality? Anything you would change?
                      im stoked!. And the ride is very stiff but i like it, it handles amazing! I dont know what your plans are but i'm on no adjuster in the rear just the stock rubber perch, thats as low it will go, resulting in my struts (billy sports) only have about 1"-2" of travel. So the only thing i would change would be shorter struts in the rear.

e30 build thread

Comment

Originally posted by eethirty View Post
                        im stoked!. And the ride is very stiff but i like it, it handles amazing! I dont know what your plans are but i'm on no adjuster in the rear just the stock rubber perch, thats as low it will go, resulting in my struts (billy sports) only have about 1"-2" of travel. So the only thing i would change would be shorter struts in the rear.
                        Cool, my plans are as low as possible. Ahh no adjuster in the rear huh, I was wondering how you got so low. So it's just the spring back there huh. Good insight.

Ahh have you bottomed out at all? Technically they're shocks, not struts, in the rear. I read you can't go wrong with the single adjustable Koni shocks Ground Control has in there kits, they're shorter, so that's probably the route I'm going to take.
                        Stay Wintery

Comment

Cool, my plans are as low as possible. Ahh no adjuster in the rear huh, I was wondering how you got so low. So it's just the spring back there huh. Good insight.

Ahh have you bottomed out at all? Technically they're shocks, not struts, in the rear. I read you can't go wrong with the single adjustable Koni shocks Ground Control has in there kits, they're shorter, so that's probably the route I'm going to take.
                          Yea shocks, i have bottomed out my shocks going over like railroad tracks. not the car tho

e30 build thread

Comment

Originally posted by eethirty View Post
                            Yea shocks, i have bottomed out my shocks going over like railroad tracks. not the car tho
                            I gotcha. Well I'm gonna get my build thread going pretty soon here, once the snow goes away..

In the meantime, give me some more inspiration and get those wheels mounted!
                            Stay Wintery

Comment

I gotcha. Well I'm gonna get my build thread going pretty soon here, once the snow goes away..

In the meantime, give me some more inspiration and get those wheels mounted!
                              Sounds good! and haha i have to get my car outta storage. hopefully next weekend

e30 build thread

Comment

Got my real wheel center caps. Should be getting the car out this weekend and getting some work done right away. For now, here are the wheels again.

e30 build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X