1995 e36 M3 Shell For Sale in N. FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 e36 M3 Shell For Sale in N. FL

I have a titled 1995 dakar m3 rolling shell for sale with a PILE of parts that were intended for a v8 swapped drift car. Removed from the car is all the interior, the entire wiring harness as well as the engine/transmission. Everything else remains including suspension, diff, and all body panels. Front bumper and support are removed from the car because of the engine/transmission removal but are still present.

All extra parts I have are available for purchase with the shell at the asking price. I have a 5.3 Silverado engine dropout, custom broadway static coilovers in excellent shape, Holley HP engine management, as well as tons of misc v8 swap parts such as F-body oil pan and associated swap parts, various pulleys, a set of M roadstars, as well as motor and transmission (t56) mounts. If you'd like a complete list just give me a buzz.

You must come see the vehicle to purchase it. I want whoever buys this to know exactly what they are purchasing. I am selling this entire project because I have started college again this semester and have sadly run out of time to finish this project. I could let this sit for two or three years but I would gladly use the money for education and let someone else enjoy this clean slate of a car. It has a clean title in my name. I'm asking 5,000 with every part I have, 3,000 without or your best offer. If you'd like some of the parts I'm sure we can work something out. I'm more interested in getting this out of the carport than making every last bit of my money back. For a more complete description and more recent photos you can email me at Jsa922003@gmail.com or call/text at (850) 371-4642.

Bump

Comment

I keep seeing this posted and every time I wonder the same thing: why aren't there just more pictures posted?

Comment

Good question. I haven't taken any worth posting since I moved for school this semester. If someone is interested I can send them shitty cell phone pictures or talk to them on the phone about looking at it.

It's still for sale.

Comment

Working...
        X