X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ctx

EDIT: Pluhhhh

BirdmanXFreshyVXDenimDeetz
    Last edited by mikey G; 01-31-2015, 03:54 AM.
    Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Well over the past few months I have gotten involved with many people from all walks of life in the CTX scene. I've still yet to meet any S|W members though.

Comment

Man Texas is dead in here. Moat of the people in Houston have never hears of stanceworks and that leaves me shaking my head. How does one not know what stanceworks is?
      Last edited by SoLOwX3; 01-27-2015, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoLOwX3 View Post
        Man Texas is dead in here. Moat of the people in Houston have never hears of stanceworks and that leaves me shaking my head. How does one not know what stanceworks is?
        Hmmmm. I'm not sure what Houston community you're in, but most of us Houstonians have been part of the S|W community since before it went mainstream. Many of us helped coordinate the first ever Stance of the Union which partly helped establish the S|W community in Texas & later the 512 Project.
        IG:uvebeenrobd
        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

IDK what the issue is. But getting people together for anything is like pulling teeth. In NYC and Florida we would have to fight for parking at meets.

Comment

Denton here don't see much here at all saw some stanced stuff in roanoke a few months back though. Just picked up a beater to stance that everyone will **** lol

Comment

Man... a lot of forums are dead period. Damn facebook .

Comment

Working...
              X