This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip modular vx610 19x12 for cheap !!!

selling these VIP modular wheels VX610 19x12 -20 all around ...

wheels only .. need these gone asap.. .
    no bends or scratches .. wheels only once again ....

willing to ship... 2500 boo takes them as is... yeah i know 2500 plus shipping .. need these gone asap..

i will post pics up in a bit ..

Comment

Ttt

Comment

BEWARE OF SELLER!!! This is Johnsg35 new account a huge scam artist that has scammed many people!!

Please see following threads:
        Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Not only has he been scamming people with shit wheels, but he has been taking payment and not sending out wheels AT ALL!

He is one of the greatest liars iv'e ever come across and will try to convince you that he is not a scammer.

Again, AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COST.
        ~adamls2~

~~Boost 'n Boobs~~

Comment

It's funny how you keep saying I'm john ^ lol I know the dude and Ive helped him sold the VIP modulars vx610 I have here lol . I heard "Adamls2 " did a PayPal claim to john's paypal saying he never received the wheels and got his 2700 back and on top of that did a fedex claim saying he never received the wheels and got 1600 of that too and now he's trying to charge john 2700 on top look out for adamls2 I wouldnt sell him any producs he might just pull that same move again smh ur a sorry dude bro . I actually know john and no joke he's legit I've had many peeps buy wheels of him and not have had any of these problem's what's so over .. ..

Comment

You can say whatever you want John, you know what you have been doing is wrong and I have all the evidence to prove it. My lawyers will be in contact with you. You are a joke. You are pulling this act way too far in my opinion and you need to grow up and stop stealing from innocent people. You should be ashamed of yourself.
            ~adamls2~

~~Boost 'n Boobs~~

Comment

Working...
            X