18" Kinesis Supercups 18x9 18x11.5 w/tires + adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" Kinesis Supercups 18x9 18x11.5 w/tires + adapters

Im putting these up for my little brother. He ran them on his z3m coupe for a month before he sold the car so now he doesnt need them. They were built to fit a z3m but Im sure than can fit other Bmw's too but dont ask me about the fitment. They are 18" Kinesis Supercups in 5x130 bolt pattern, but have them listed in the 5x120 section because they come with 1" adapters. They are in great shape, no bends or cracks, minimal normal wear. Would give 9/10 overall. Faces were powdercoated Silver metallic and bolts were powdercoated gloss black. Porsche centercaps with the same crest on valve stem caps. Again these were built and used for only a month or so.

Fronts are 18x9, not 100% sure on offsets but I believe et32 with 2" lips sandwich mounted to 6.5" barrels. Faces are the lower offset Kinesis faces. Wrapped in new Nankang ns20 215/40/18 tires.

Rears are 18x11.5 also not sure about offsets but I believe are et25 with 3.5" rear mounted to 8" barrels, Faces are also the lower offset kinesis faces. They are wrapped in new Falken Ziex ze912 265/35/18.

3k for everthing including tires and adapters + shipping and paypal. Wheels are located in Spokane Wa. Thanks

Fronts

Rears

On the z3m

Also these are not the ones that were on my 6

Comment

bump

Comment

bump, price is obo

Comment

These still available?
          "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23

Comment