Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simply Low x Working Class 3rd Annual BBQ (socal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply Low x Working Class 3rd Annual BBQ (socal)

We would like to invite all of you to our 3rd annual BBQ at the Bonelli Park in the city of San Dimas. For those who have been in the previous years (thank you for the support), it will be at the same location. For the first timers, here is some info about the BBQ.

We will be grilling some burgers and will be providing around 200+ burgers for the attendees. It will be first come, first serve. However, this will be a potluck style BBQ so anything you can bring to contribute to the BBQ will be very much appreciated.

Just like previous years, the limbo contest will also be taking place this year. We would also like to add a dodgeball tournament to the agenda, so be prepared.

WHAT: Simply Low x Workingclass 3rd Annual BBQ
    WHEN: December 14th (Sunday) starting at 12:00 PM
    WHERE: Frank Bonelli Park in San Dimas, CA - 120 Vía Verde, San Dimas, CA 91773. The event is FREE but there will be a $10 fee to enter the park.

Here is the rough agenda of the event:
    12 PM - Arrive/lunch time
    2 PM - Limbo contest will start. All cars are welcomed!
    4 PM - Dodgeball competition

Please RSVP on Facebook so we have a feel of how many people are planning to attend.

Here is the map of the location. We will try to have signs to provide guidance. It is a pretty big park so please refer to the map.

We've had so much fun in the previous years, we can't wait for this year's BBQ! It is a family event so bring your friends, family, and pets.

I would like to take this time to thank the groups and individuals who have supported this event in the previous years. I also wanna thank you guys in advance for all of the support! We appreciate everything!

If you have any questions or concerns, post them up here, the FB page, or PM me.

We're really looking forward to seeing you guys!
    simply low
    s2fphotography.com

BUMP for THIS SUNDAY!
    simply low
    s2fphotography.com

Comment

Working...
    X