My Vw Parati 84' (Vw Fox Station)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Vw Parati 84' (Vw Fox Station)

Introducing my Parati to the forum. This year it is 84 has 54.000 miles (87 000 kilometers) originals. The wheels are original Mercedes E230 (Ronal) without the use of adapters. The original drilling of the cubes is 4x100.This setup was assembled by my friend Arthur Becker. And I got the car like in the pictures. I intend in the future to do a swap to vr6. And ride quality sound. Hope you enjoy [some moderator could move my thread to 'builds' ?? Thank you]

Last edited by Maduro; 08-19-2014, 03:32 PM.
    84' VW PARATI S
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=66436 and http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=66416

I want one of these so bad. 2-door wagon. Just perfect. I'm not really feeling the wheels though

Comment

Looking pretty cool espacially on that MB rims
      IG: @blk_gtr

Comment

Total Home Protection, American Home Shield, America's Preferred Home Warranty, Home Service Club, Choice Home Warranty, home warranty reviews,
        With Home Warranty Reviews, you can independently test, research, and recommend yourself or your friends with the best service. When we talk about your home that is considered to be one of the essential assets when it comes to its protection, you want the very best option available. American Home Shield is one thing you may not realize is that a homeowner's insurance policy does not provide America's Preferred Home Warranty & protection for many valuable items and systems in your home. Your Choice Home Warranty should be from Home Service Club that has been in business for several years, and it has nationwide coverage and arrays of the plan with numerous different plans and bundle options that provide Total Home Protection.
        best home warranty company

Choice Home Warranty

Comment

Working...
        X