W210 E55 Air Ride Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W210 E55 Air Ride Questions

Hey guys, I am new to this forum but have been in the game for a couple years now. I recently picked up a 1999 E55 amg and had a few air ride questions.

I have Accuair managment, tank, and everything but the bags, which is where the first question comes.

1. What size bag should i get so that I don't encounter any rubbing issues with the frame and anything else that could damage the bag if it is too large?

2. Will the stock Bilstein shocks work or would I have to get other shocks?
    (Factory self leveling suspension)

3. Is there anything else I need to look for as far as converting it to air?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by PkletserE55; 07-25-2014, 11:53 PM.

A few guys have gotten really low with the w210s by using tapered sleeve bags on all four corners. I am not sure what their brackets looked like but it seems like this is one of the only style bags that will fit without heavy modification.

I'm not sure how the stock shocks are going to work out for you since factory shocks seem to be longer than aftermarket shocks for the vast majority of platforms out there. You can always start with the oem shocks, see how it works out for you and if they shocks are stopping you from going as low as possible, look into getting shorter aftermarket shocks.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
    X