C280 Build Thread
      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Wow nice work so far.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
          I bet parts on those are worth a fortune...
          You have no idea... On ebay, I've seen one single headlight, in very good condition, for $650... The front bumper for 1.1k and it goes on and on...

Originally posted by Earl View Post
          Awesome work so far=) You are sure getting lucky with killer deals. Can't wait to see how this progresses
          Thanks! Yeah I'm getting pretty lucky with this project so far.

Originally posted by MBBelgium View Post
          Don't forget the side squirts! :-)
          I won't! There's one bolt holding each sideskirt.. stuck . I need to adress this issue tomorrow.
          The Oldschoolers: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldschoolersAD/

Instagram: @TheOldschoolers

#MrBenz's Audi B5 project

#MrBenz's Audi 100LS 1976

Comment

So, I have few news. First of all, I spoke to the owner of Stuttgart Classics: https://www.facebook.com/StuttgartClassics?fref=ts ... He has a awesome 450SLC that he uses for racing! He custom made some fender flares for his and now he is in the process of doing a mold for customers... you know what it means.

I asked him about how wide he could go with flares without any other major modifications... 305/35/18 (10") front and 345/35/18 (13") rear.

The other good news, I search a little bit to know which engine I had in the part out car and turns out it's the 5.0L engine from the early 80's, meaning more HP/torque. I'm on a very strict budget because I'm at school but with the profit from the part out car... there might be an engine rebuild coming up .

Comment

Originally posted by #MrBenz View Post
              So, I have few news. First of all, I spoke to the owner of Stuttgart Classics: https://www.facebook.com/StuttgartClassics?fref=ts ... He has a awesome 450SLC that he uses for racing! He custom made some fender flares for his and now he is in the process of doing a mold for customers... you know what it means.

I asked him about how wide he could go with flares without any other major modifications... 305/35/18 (10") front and 345/35/18 (13") rear.

The other good news, I search a little bit to know which engine I had in the part out car and turns out it's the 5.0L engine from the early 80's, meaning more HP/torque. I'm on a very strict budget because I'm at school but with the profit from the part out car... there might be an engine rebuild coming up .
              As a fellow R107 owner those flares and tires would ruin it. Just my opinion take it or leave it.

On a side note, how slow is this thing. My 450sl is slooow,

Comment

Originally posted by john31ss View Post
                As a fellow R107 owner those flares and tires would ruin it. Just my opinion take it or leave it.

On a side note, how slow is this thing. My 450sl is slooow,
                I would probably not go that big! I totally agree with you... I would go larger but 18" is just not right for a everyday driving. My car is not that slow honestly, I think that I have the european version of my engine so it has about 227 hp / 278 lb. If I ever get the 5.0L in, it will probably jump to 240/300 stock and if you add the megasquirt and stuff... well it's getting pretty interesting!

Comment

Yeah my 4.5 with all the egr and cats makes the motor somewhat of a dog.
                  Mercedes:
                  93' 190E Sportline
                  80' 450SEL 6.9
                  67' 250SE

Comment

It's been almost a month and the only thing I've had time to do is trip almost the entire 450SL I bought for parts, only few little parts left. Finally removed the monster with the help of one of my buddy!

He's the proud owner of this baby :

And he's the owner of Euroldschoolers: https://www.facebook.com/Euroldschoo...rkShop?fref=ts
                    No, he doesn't have a build thread, I'm still working on convincing him to make one . An other friend just finished the restauration of the knob, he's still working on the Nardi steering. We decided to go with a darker tint since I don't have the wood trims in the car.

I've had no time to do anything on the car yet, I was busy with school and my job but a lot of beautiful things will happen in the next few weeks/months Hints: ATS Penta, AMG Valence, Euro Bumpers, Nardi Steering, Larger BBS RS.. and more.

Comment

I like this.
                      sigpic

IG: jdirtydeanwiththecb50

Comment

Not much happened in the past few weeks but I will be much more active at the beginning of december, once I finish school. I convinced my father-in-law to let me store my Mercedes in his garage which is a very good thing since I basically live at my gf's place until we buy a house.

I started stripping the european bumpers and...well they are in good need of a sandblast.

Finally dismounted the ATS Penta and I just CAN'T WAIT to start refinishing them!

I have so many parts waiting to go on my car, it's sad to see them wait like that.. And you guys should see how many parts I still have for sale from the other car, you never realize how many you have until you have to find space for them.

My mother-in-law had to buy a new car so she followed my tips and went for the brand new Mercedes-Benz GLA250 2015 with all options, including the AMG bumper and sh*t.

Considering she was driving a Chevy Tahoe 2008, it's a very "big" upgrade. Oh and there's my gf's car I never showed to you guys..

It's the IS350 F Sport 2014. No she doesn't want to buy wheels or anything even close to that. I know, I know...it sucks. And I'm stuck with a Hyundai Accent 2001 for the winter, poor me is poor.

Comment

Sell me the pentas... keep your RS's...
                          1981 300TD 4 speed
                          2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                          , on Flickr
                          IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

at least she doesn't dig you for the money :p
                            Lucas
                            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                            Originally posted by LCG
                            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Damn I need to find me a euro SL. Did find a euro 560SEC for a decent price but they dont feel as cool.
                              Mercedes:
                              93' 190E Sportline
                              80' 450SEL 6.9
                              67' 250SE

Comment

Originally posted by mike-81-240d View Post
                                Sell me the pentas... keep your RS's...
                                I'm still thinking about it about keeping them or not Might refinish them and then see if I keep them! PM me with an offer if you want, who knows!

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                                at least she doesn't dig you for the money :p
                                haha yeah.

Originally posted by GTShunter View Post
                                Damn I need to find me a euro SL. Did find a euro 560SEC for a decent price but they dont feel as cool.
                                Yes they do. I feel pretty sad that the red one was not in good shape, I was starting to like the convertible SL! The SLC feels much more exclusive tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X