X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

j'ai hâte de voir la suite !

IG : TARTOCITRONN

Comment

@FRANKIBOY27 Je ne sais pas s'il va y en avoir une... Je viens de m'acheter un A4 B5 vraiment clean et la j'hésite sur laquelle je met de l'argent...

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, university take all my time.. Should be able to update a little bit in a week or so. I bought a 39k miles A4 B5 so I'm starting to consider putting money on that one instead of the Benz. I know that the more I change things on the Benz, the harder it will be to sale it since it's a collectible.
      The Oldschoolers: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldschoolersAD/

Instagram: @TheOldschoolers

#MrBenz's Audi B5 project

#MrBenz's Audi 100LS 1976

Comment

subscribed! i wanna see where this goes... love the r107 amg body!
        Some say...

Comment

not trying to bash but you completely molested a completely 450sl for it amg body kit and that hurt o bad. i ope it wasn't a German amg man those things are rare. however that motor did not look to be done by amg from what i could tell
          w124 f&w by joe tucker, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by thachowder View Post
            not trying to bash but you completely molested a completely 450sl for it amg body kit and that hurt o bad. i ope it wasn't a German amg man those things are rare. however that motor did not look to be done by amg from what i could tell
            I don't think there are a ton of people wanting to get their hands on a trashed mercedes 450sl, and none who want to do a full show quality restoration. So do you want the car to be crushed, or do you want it's parts to live on in OP's car?

Nice car OP

Comment

Alright so it's been a long time but I still have the car and plan on turning it into something decent if I still have it by spring.

I'll try to find an other set of wheels but meanwhile I'll give the euro bumper some love!

If you want to see what I've been up to since winter you can see my projects in my signature.

Comment

Still got those euro lights? I'm still trying to get an R107. They've soared in price over the last year or so. A late 560sl is on the radar, wish me luck!
                Mercedes:
                93' 190E Sportline
                80' 450SEL 6.9
                67' 250SE

Comment

I've got a small update, I am slowly starting to restore the euro bumpers and searching for an other set of wheels. Haven't had much time because the end of the semester BUT I did work on a side project that you guys might like which is called The Oldschoolers. We decide to bring all our talents and passions together to create a little business in which we are going to buy/sell rare wheels, restore old cars and turn car parts into furniture. This is pretty much going to fund our side projects like this one but also give us the opportunity to work on stuff we like.

Here's our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheOldschoolersAD/timeline

Last edited by #MrBenz; 12-24-2015, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Max, I want to see it with Euro bumpers.
                    On the BBS
                    With or without AMG valance. I dont care.
                    Lucas
                    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                    Originally posted by LCG
                    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

This is how you had called your topic Loekaaz
                      Facebook Sander Zuurbier
                      Instagram sanderz28

Twingo RS

Comment

Hey man..... I was the one that bought the AMG front spoiler. I just signed up on SW.

Will be posting pics of my R107 soon.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                        X