Are there any hopes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any hopes?

For me to be able to ride on air? I drive an 09 Honda Accord Coupe.

Im currently on Ksport Kontrol Pro's which the height has grown old to me and I'd really like the ability to adjust my height on the road on demand because there's plenty of bumps n divots, ultra steep entrances and exits upon these Alabama roads and the ability to throw her on the ground parked would be great.

Through some quick browsing I see there's an option to replace the spring with a bag on the coilover? I'm pretty new to bags, always had the interest to get into them but just jumped on a set of coilovers instead of the Airtech setup that Ksport offers due to insufficient funds at the time.

Ive seen plenty of earlier generation accords on air, hoping to be one of the rare gen 8's on air [if there are any.. sure thailand's tearing the scene up on some]. So I need some help fellas. Thanks.

This grocery getter screaming MORE LOW please lol.

Im not familiar with the suspension set ups on these, but ksports are actually a really good start to build a bag over strut air set up. Start looking into companies like airlift, bagyard, firestone...hope I helped a little.
    Originally posted by Oh, Word?
    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

if you build your own out of your current coils, see if they sell replacement parts that you can use to fab up what you want so you don't screw up the threads. you'll probably need an extra set of the locking collars all around (the upper locking collars should be all you need) so you can tac weld a plate on top to mount your bag to. doing it this way will also be good if you need to switch back to the springs in an emergency situation without having to order more parts or you want to sell your air set-up down the road.

when you go buy the bags to use, make sure you find some with a perfect length so they will sit at your preferred height with the most psi possible so you get a firm ride. not having enough pressure in the bags will give you a real shitty ride kind of like a boat or an old car with some beat ass shocks. measure twice, buy once.

and for an alternative to air, see this thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...672#post150672
      Last edited by chev_chelios; 05-03-2010, 05:42 PM.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

We make something for your application!
        I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
          BUY FROM ANDREW AND YOUR CAR CAN DO THIS!!!!
          sigpic
          SteveO@OpenRoadTuning.com
          (888) 407-2997
          >>>OPENROADTUNING<<<
          >> CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEB STORE!! <<

Become a Fan!!

Homegrown Motorsports
          Blown Euros
          Wheel Whores

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
            well i'd love to do some business then

went by Little Shop of Horrors today and talked to Eric a bit and he quoted me a pretty hefty price. They did a UAS setup on a charger recently that would be fairly identical to mine he claimed. They were working on an NSX while I was there and showed the Accuair setup he was putting on it and said it would be a week's worth of work as he was putting into it but I'd rather tinker with it myself.
            Last edited by th3darkmarket; 05-07-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

i can get you the ksport air ride setup. about at about half price. pm me

you can sell your ksport coils and pay the difference.

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 05-08-2010, 02:39 AM.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

PM'ed

<3 me some stanceworks.. hookups galore, my forum home for sure now haha.

Comment

For the money you'd spend on a K-Sport system, there are better setups on the market. I've always been disappointed in the K-Sport management packages.
                  I used to be famous.

Comment

im wanting to lay to the ground. only luck so far is juice...

Comment

Whats your price point?
                      I used to be famous.

Comment

I'd say around 3G's.. i was quoted $4,000 and was recommended $5,000 with accuair setup from the guys at Little Shop of Horrors but on top of the quite high price was the ordeal of not getting my car ready for at least a week's time. I'd rather attempt most of the install (if not all) myself though.

Comment

I'll have to talk to BagYard but we should be able to do something for about 3000-350 and it won't be a bag over coil or a set of K-Sports.
                          I used to be famous.

Comment

hmmmmmm. do hydros like this guy:

Comment

yea thats who i've been speaking to, my install will be nearly the same as his.

Comment

Working...
                              X