No announcement yet.

MonsterMazda's Bag Build in Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am ordering the Front struts tomorrow!!! This is the last piece to the Air Setup that I need.

I am hoping to be on air by the end of the month or even sooner! This week I will be hooking up the Harness and mounting the manifold, that way the only thing we will need to do when I get the struts is install the bags and run lines! :]

My CC10 wheels have been at powdercoating for 2 weeks now, I am hoping they are almost done haha I guess Watercooledind must have a lot of wheels that need coating.
    M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Follow my journey into the Stance World: MonsterMazda's Bag Build

Comment

My front struts have been ordered!! If I get them before next Wednesday then I will be on air next week! Really excited.

I also got a lot done today! My friend and I wired up the harness so that all we need to do next week is run the Air lines, install the bags and plug in the harness and ground wire on the battery and I will be good to go!! (Providing there are no leaks anywhere haha)

We also put the PSI Gauge on. I will post pictures of that tomorrow when I have some light.
      M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Here is the picture with the PSI Gauge.

Also, we couldn't find a 1/2 in tubing bender to bend a larger copper tubing to hide the compressor wires, so we just used heat shrink on it and put a fitting over the hole. Still looks pretty good. I guess the larger copper tubing would have thrown off the look anyways since everything was done in 3/8ths.

M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Watercooledind has finished my wheels!! Looks like I will be on Air and new shoes at the same time haha!

Wheels: CC10 in matte black with gold flake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Another shot of the wheels. This matte finish is insane! I can't wait to see them in person!

M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Those wheels

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing this finished!

Comment

Originally posted by Houstons23rd View Post
                  Those wheels
                  Originally posted by The Simps View Post
                  I'm looking forward to seeing this finished!
                  I will hopefully be on bags Thursday, if not than next week for sure! I should also have my wheels on next week as well providing that they arrive safely haha

So, before the end of the month I should be slammed to the ground on air with some slight camber and sexy wheels!

really excited to finish!
                  M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

I love the wheels. Only thing I'm not overly certain about it is the unsupported line with the pressure gauge. It seems fairly far out from anything and it would be really shitty to break a hard line inside the cabin.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                      I love the wheels. Only thing I'm not overly certain about it is the unsupported line with the pressure gauge. It seems fairly far out from anything and it would be really shitty to break a hard line inside the cabin.
                      Thanks man!

Yeah, the great thing about working on the trunk first while waiting for the rest of your parts is being able to test this stuff before completing everything.

After driving around and checking the lines in the back for a week I constantly found that the gauge would eventually fall down from shaking so much.

Wednesday my friend and I are going to work on a small stand for it or something, or maybe even just re-do the line to make it shorter or something. I'll be sure to post pictures of what we come up with!
                      M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Front struts have arrived! I just have to go pick them up tomorrow morning

Also my wheels will be here Friday!!

I should be done with the new setup by the end of next week!
                        Last edited by MonsterMazda; 07-15-2014, 02:55 PM.
                        M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Picked up the struts this morning

M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Smart, when's fitment?

Comment

Originally posted by The Simps View Post
                              Smart, when's fitment?

After I finish the air next Wednesday I will be adding the camber and getting my fenders rolled and pulled for my new wheels. So soon!! Hopefully by the end of next week I will be all done

M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

We moved the PSI gauge and attached it to much shorter tubing to prevent any shaking or bouncing like the last position it was in.

I actually really like it here now anyways

M A Z D A F I T M E N T

Comment

Working...
                                X