Feeler: Stance meet for Formula Drift Rd 3 Jun 4-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: Stance meet for Formula Drift Rd 3 Jun 4-5

Trying to see if there's any interest in doing a WFC/Hellaflush/Stanceworks(or whoever else) meet for Round 3 of Formula drift in Wall, NJ June 4-5? I haven't seen any meets in NJ/NY thought this would be a great opportunity to get everyone out(actually see a couple on here, but figured I'd throw it out there)

I might be able to go if I find people to cruise up there with me from VA

Comment

My uncle lives in Belmar so if I'm not working on one of those days I'd be interested. Subscribed!
      1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
      Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

I was gunna be there with a large group anyway, we can have some SW fun time all together!
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i will be at formula d in nj. i love me some drifting.

Comment

We should try and get a cruise down together. That would be sick.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I was thinking meet up at one of the rest stops on the Garden State Parkway and roll in to Formula D together? Possibly something after the event, Jersey Shore-style

Comment

Originally posted by captain spaulding View Post
                I was thinking meet up at one of the rest stops on the Garden State Parkway and roll in to Formula D together? Possibly something after the event, Jersey Shore-style
                If you're talking about some hardcore Fist-Pumping i'm down!!! hahha

Comment

Originally posted by captain spaulding View Post
                  This.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Aight did some more research, I was thinking meet up @ the Service/Rest Stop between exit 98 and 100 on the GSP and cruise to Wall Twnshp Speedway/Formula D from there. GPS coordinates are +40° 11' 55.05", -74° 5' 56.19" (only way I could find it on Google Maps). For after the event there's some options on where to go.. D'jais is probably choice #1 as it's probably the best happy hour spot @ the jersey shore, but parking is a bitch. I got 2 other places in mind if parking is a priority(both have pretty big lots that are free), Bar A(nticipation) and Headliner, both have good happy hour stuff, but like i said d'jais is the spot if you want the full jersey shore experience.

For reference, these guys goto d'jais:
                    Last edited by captain spaulding; 05-07-2010, 08:52 AM.

Comment

i can prolly make this if i dont end up going to dripfest instead
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

ah, waterfest is the same weekend?

Comment

Waterfest isn't for a while.

Does anyone in the NY/CT area want to roll down and meet up with this group at that rest stop? Driving down to NJ can be pretty boring having a ton of stance with us will make up for that haha.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So whats the plan?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Im going to be at the hellaflush booth. Come say "whats up?" would be great to me some locals that are into the flush/stance movement!!

Comment

Working...
                              X