Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 BMW 335i Coupe 6 Speed - Space Gray / Coral Red - Msport bumpers - Sport package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 BMW 335i Coupe 6 Speed - Space Gray / Coral Red - Msport bumpers - Sport package

I am the second owner with title in hand, previous owner was a Doctor in Indiana. I have owned this car for about 6 months now and have done all maintenance to ensure no issues with this car in the future. Car has been slightly modified with top parts in each category, no expense spared.

2008 BMW 335i E92 Coupe
    OEM M-Sport Package
    69,000 Miles
    Space Gray Exterior
    Coral Red Interior
    6-Cyl 3.0L Twin Turbo
    6-Speed Manual
    Cold Weather Package
    Sport Package
    Logic 7 Stereo
    Comfort Access - Keyless entry by hand + Push to start
    BMW Performance Aluminum/Suede Shift knob + Suede shift boot + Suede M Steering wheel
    Aluminum Trim

Performance Upgrade:
    Car currently produces 430hp+ with the mods
    PROcede Rev2 (100hp tune)
    PROcede Dual Cone Intake
    AR Downpipes
    Vanguard Catback Exhaust
    ACT 4 puck clutch (1k miles)
    OEM BMW Flywheel (1k miles)
    Short shifter

Suspension:
    KW V3 Full Coil Over suspension

Wheels/Tires:
    19" Varrstoen ES6 - Limited Edition Black Series (just ordered these, but will add for an additional $1200 - I paid $1500 for these redrilled and shipped)
    17" Axis wheels w/ new Goodyear winter tires (pictured)

Recently replaced in the last 2-3 months w/ receipts:
    6 Injectors
    6 Spark plugs
    Water Pump
    Thermostat
    Battery
    Clutch/Flywheel

The condition of the car is immaculate and I have never spared an expense on repairs or modifications to the car. Considering the condition, color combo, and M-sport from factory, the price is listed very aggressively. I do not need to sell it, but would like to move on to a sedan for my future family. Please feel free to PM me for more info. I will provide more pics. Please no tire kickers.. Do not waste my time, as I will not waste yours. Only serious buyers with absolutely no joy rides without proof of payment.

Price: $23.5k OBO

Sorry, not the greatest of pics at the moment. These were what I had on my phone. Will be getting more.

When I had my 18x10/11.5 ACS on:
    David

nice e92 i'll ask my cousin he's looking for this color combo and isnt too far from you

Comment

Working...
    X