• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    125lbs here too.
    woo, go skinny people!!

Comment

Holy jeez. I thought I was lightweight.

Comment

i do lots of lineman specific training, ie shuttle runs, lots of hills, up-downs, and weight sled.

lots of lifting too, but since im not gonna play next year i do more reps now than going for max weight. i can do 8 reps of 180 without struggling. i dont have a gym cept fot my house, so buying wheight is expensive :'(

as far as diet, lots of veggies, high protien low fat. almonds, grilled chicken, beef, salmon, tofu. no supplements.

but running and up downs stimulate the joints so i get no creaks or aches!

Comment

I used to take creatine and NO-Shotgun and all that in addition to creatine. Now I just get my vitamins, and occasionally take some ON whey protein.

I am about 6' 1" ~180.

Comment

damn I'm 6'2" and weigh about 210 and most of it i would say isn't muscle lulz
            -Brandon-

Comment

I work out 5 days a week but I don't take any supplements, protein, or creatine. I'm maintaing the lean (160lb) and mean

Comment

I went from 170lbs to 145-150 from quitting drinkin soda and eating healthier an lift 5 times a week and take dark rage pre workout and started taking 100% whey but the taste killed me
                '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
                '93 civic sedan tbd
                '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

How tall are you? I was pissed when I lost 10 pounds, fortunately I gained it back shortly after.

Comment

I'm getting back into working out seriously. Trying to actually gain a little mass this time. I've always played soccer or been a distance runner. I actually got invited to go over to Europe and play with some club/travel/non-paid team in France when I was just a lad, and then had college scholarship offers for running after I quit playing soccer.

I'm taking a multi-vitamin daily, and usually make myself a smoothie in the morning for breakfast that has glutamine and protein powder. Other than that, I might take a ginseng pill, as I've pretty much cut out the cokes. Then, just trying to eat right, healthy, fresh, local if possible stuff.
                    I like to modify things.
                    flickr
                    Inyo Photo
                    -Chad

Comment

i'm 6 foot, i want to get abs bad but i still have a gut from drinking and eating bad for 2 years. but i went from like 10 1/2 inch arms to 12.75 inch in a couple months and my traps are getting bigger and i started at curling 10 lb dumbells to 30lb dumbells now
                      '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
                      '93 civic sedan tbd
                      '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

im 5'10 210. hefty but strong. im no stick but im no butter ball. and most of my weight is in my legs. lots of car pushing and dead lifting. i can paralell squat 280 lbs 6 times.

Comment

Damn. I eat nothing but junk food, no working out for me

5'10 and like 145 though, Id say I'm doing pretty good haha.
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

wow some crazy stuff here. all those supplements n what not. u must be always drinking or chewing some pill or drink. i just workout 4 time a week n surf n run everyday.
                            Clinton
                            1st Aussie on here
                            Im Back!

Comment

i'm 5'7 165 11% body fat
                              1995 M3 C38 S/C
                              [B]2001 Audi A4 2871r/B]

Comment

Working out 4-5 days a week, only drink protein shake once a day after guy or before go to sleep. When at school also eat Protein Bars throughout the day (every hour).

Comment

Working...
                                X