No announcement yet.

Anyone workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I lift 5 days a week...Im up 40 pounds for the year. I eat, I eat and i have a few shakes....i eat and lift then i eat more. Going for the 200 range but will take less if im still super lean.
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Well I did gain around 20pounds in about 3 month, but I can only do that when I am at school everyday because I have a routine day. That way and have meal every two hours. Although I've lost about 3 pounds this summer because I go to sleep, wake up, and eat any time I feel like which doesn't makes any good.
      I am 140 by the way; going for at least for 160.

Comment

im asian, so im naturally fit.
        Ryan | flickr

Comment

I'm 5'7 115lbs.

I didn't eat a lot when I was young.

Started working out a year ago. Now going back again since I missed 7 weeks.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

This is my kind of thread. I'm a work out whore.. I'm 6' fluctuate between 195-200lbs right now I'm around 10% body fat shooting for around 6%. I don't really take any thing but protein. It all comes down to what you eat, that alone counts for like 80% of how you put on muscle and put off fat.

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

I really need to get back into lifting, just don't have a membership anywhere right now. Used to be in the 174 weight class for college wrestling, but that was back when in season I had a 3.6% body fat ratio. Don't ask now, prob 12% or something.

Sweet baby Jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Ever used MSM? If so would you say it or fish oil worked better?

Also have you even taken ZMA's? Did you do any down cycle?
                i would use some organic omega 3. the store bought regular stuff doesnt dissolve right, and makes you burp and taste the fish. its gross.

msm is great for muscle rejuvination. especially after surgeries and stuff like that

seandub, do you just stick with creatine? some creatine works well, youll get more results cycling supplements though. depends on what youre trying to do i guess.

i try to keep it simple. i cycled ten extreme from pre workout and whey for post. worked very well together. put on about 20 lb's. tren is great if you stick with it. it isnt that good if you cycle for more than a month though. focks up your liver.

i also did a half cycle of methyl 1-d which seemed to get me a nice bit of mass. but had to stop due to an injury. i want to cycle one more thing before baseball season starts. i just dont know what yet. thinkin about this new product arimatest or the new methyl product

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Tren? Is it the over the counter Tren or the real deal?

I have some NOX9 bs and some other gnc crap and the one thing i learned a month in ....its all a waste of money.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_G View Post
                      Tren? Is it the over the counter Tren or the real deal?

I have some NOX9 bs and some other gnc crap and the one thing i learned a month in ....its all a waste of money.
                      LOL no over the counter stuff here. real deal shiz man

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                        LOL no over the counter stuff here. real deal shiz man

Thats what i like to hear...I was unsure if anyone was in to that here. Im about to hit up about a few things my self.

Comment

Working...
                        X