Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone workout?

I really need to get back into lifting, just don't have a membership anywhere right now. Used to be in the 174 weight class for college wrestling, but that was back when in season I had a 3.6% body fat ratio. Don't ask now, prob 12% or something.

Sweet baby Jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanDub View Post
    Ever used MSM? If so would you say it or fish oil worked better?

Also have you even taken ZMA's? Did you do any down cycle?
    i would use some organic omega 3. the store bought regular stuff doesnt dissolve right, and makes you burp and taste the fish. its gross.

msm is great for muscle rejuvination. especially after surgeries and stuff like that

seandub, do you just stick with creatine? some creatine works well, youll get more results cycling supplements though. depends on what youre trying to do i guess.

i try to keep it simple. i cycled ten extreme from pre workout and whey for post. worked very well together. put on about 20 lb's. tren is great if you stick with it. it isnt that good if you cycle for more than a month though. focks up your liver.

i also did a half cycle of methyl 1-d which seemed to get me a nice bit of mass. but had to stop due to an injury. i want to cycle one more thing before baseball season starts. i just dont know what yet. thinkin about this new product arimatest or the new methyl product

Tren? Is it the over the counter Tren or the real deal?

I have some NOX9 bs and some other gnc crap and the one thing i learned a month in ....its all a waste of money.
    chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Quote Originally Posted by Russell_G View Post
    Tren? Is it the over the counter Tren or the real deal?

I have some NOX9 bs and some other gnc crap and the one thing i learned a month in ....its all a waste of money.
    LOL no over the counter stuff here. real deal shiz man

Quote Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
    LOL no over the counter stuff here. real deal shiz man

Thats what i like to hear...I was unsure if anyone was in to that here. Im about to hit up about a few things my self.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell_G View Post
    Thats what i like to hear...I was unsure if anyone was in to that here. Im about to hit up about a few things my self.
    I lead an active lifestyle. I do sports, and I like it. But to be in shape, you need to eat right. Food is the best way to get your vitamins and minerals. But it sometimes can be hard to eat enough fresh veggies, fruits, whole grains, and other healthy options. A multivitamin can be a safe way to boost your nutrients. Many people take vitamins and dietary supplements, sometimes to manage deficiencies. Taking some vitamins at a specific time, however, may reduce the risk of adverse effects. Personally, I use supplements, but it's all individual. Before that, I took tests, and the doctor prescribed me the necessary vitamins. There is a very good choice in the Canadian Pharmacy. I always order from them, very good prices make me happy.
    Last edited by Kriss3; 09-27-2020 at 04:25 PM.