Comment

is all i got.

what a job done!!!
      Hipstagram tberardinucci

Comment

This is incredible, Awesome build!!
        "Yea I Know It's a Focus"

Comment

Ok ok ok, this needs to be updated ASAP! love the quality of work on this. good job!

NOW UPDATES!!!!
          E36 Bonnie

Comment

What a great build, very precise. Also i love the 3 piece bottle caps.
            Great neck

Comment

Originally posted by royalife View Post
              Ok ok ok, this needs to be updated ASAP! love the quality of work on this. good job!

NOW UPDATES!!!!
              Maybe after weekend But i'm still waiting for some critical parts to arrive, so nothing big isn't going to happen before that.

Comment

WOW!!!!!.....

....That is all.

Comment

Tell us a little bit about you and your background it looks like this insent your first time doing a build like this.

Great quality build and craftsmanship that e30 will for ever owe you its life.

_DSC7278sig by FrancoE30, on Flickr

Comment

Hienoa työtä!

Looking good!
                    BMW E30 316i Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by FrancoGT1 View Post
                      Tell us a little bit about you and your background it looks like this insent your first time doing a build like this.

Great quality build and craftsmanship that e30 will for ever owe you its life.
                      This is first build where I do everything ground up without any shortcut.

Previously have done only smaller projects. Mostly because lack of good facilities and the fact that those cars have been daily drivers, so they had to be drive-able all the time.

The first car was that e36 in first post which I have had from 2006

There has been several different stages until this day. But the biggest modifications in that are the m52b28 engine that i rebuilt and swapped it to replace original m52b20 engine.

Of course the whole drivetrain and suspension has been upgraded and rebuild:

Some exterior upgrades:

(More pics)

Then was the BBS RC project from 2pcs to 3pcs:

(More pics)

Third car I have is this audi 80 from 1985. When I got it, it wasn't the prettiest of them all, but at least it was free

But with some work it looks quite nice:

To make it usable, I had to rebuilt the engine and whole underside of the car. This was done with quite small budget, but I managed to pull it of.

(more pics)

Then there has been some projects for other people's cars. For example my brothers audi:

(more pics)

Now my brother has this e39:

Some rebuilding of the wheels for that also:

And we also stroked the engine from 2,5 liter to 2,8 liter:

plus some other upgrades

(more pics)

And talking about facilities. Now we have this big old cowhouse I our use:

With some necessary other stuff

And the newest upgrade is this 2 pillar car lift, which makes everything much easier:

Comment

excellent i sent you a PM

_DSC7278sig by FrancoE30, on Flickr

Comment

i want to move to finland and be good friends with you.
                          E36 Bonnie

Comment

awesome project and awesome facilities !

just one question...wouldnt it have been easier putting the black cars VIN on the white one ?? it could be borderline legal but it couldīve saved alot of the rust fixing time, if the white one was in better condition...

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                              just one question...wouldnt it have been easier putting the black cars VIN on the white one ?? it could be borderline legal but it couldīve saved alot of the rust fixing time, if the white one was in better condition...
                              Yes of course it would be easier, but that's illegal

Last weekend was midsummer party in Finland, but I still managed to get some work done.

First I painted last pieces for the body.

Also added some clear coat for the headlights. Previously i have tinted those, so that's why they are so dark.

The old blinkers were quite moldy.

But after some washing they looked much better. I also have new orange covers.

There was also some mold or something in the front bumper, so I had to wash it.

After some flat black paint, I could assemble the front.

Also added main wiring and battery to trunk, so I could test all the electrics.

And this is the cover for blower motor in place. It's not different color. There is just dust in engine compartment.

Then I got the bottlecap centers from sandblasting

Still waiting for the inner barrels.

And finally I cleaned, sandblasted and painted the engine. next time I can start disassembling it.

Comment

Looks awesome.
                                E34 build, Futuras included.

Comment

Working...
                                X