Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Fake-Benz content inside (SRT-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some better pics with the dipped OEM grill in.

MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Love these new pics from this past weekend at Toys For Tots.

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• I don't know how I just realized how gigantic the mirrors are on this car hahaha. Looking good bud!
        Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Originally posted by mikey G View Post
          I don't know how I just realized how gigantic the mirrors are on this car hahaha. Looking good bud!
          Haha gotta have big mirrors considering how bad the blind spots are on this car.
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• this thing is mean. some spacers in the front would set it over the top though.

1996 Cadillac Deville Build Thread

Lancer Build Thread

Elantra Build Thread [car is no more ]

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanjblajda View Post
              this thing is mean. some spacers in the front would set it over the top though.
              It already has 20mm & 3mm spacers up front (the 3mm spacers were added just to shim the wheel out to clear the weird lip Crossfire front wheel hubs have so that the 20mm spacers could seat correctly). I have a set of 7mm spacers to replace the 3mm ones that'll space it out another 4mm but I can't run them at the moment. The area in which the corner of my bumper meets my fender is basically sitting on my tire. Whenever I pull into my driveway my bumper catches my tires pretty bad. I test fit the bigger spacers and even though it's only 4mm more aggressive it causes the tire to make constant contact with the corner of my bumper when driving straight. I have plenty of room from my sidewall to the edge of my front fender but zero room between my bumper and the tire. So the fronts remain sunk for a reason
              Last edited by OSSHWA; 11-28-2014, 03:47 PM.
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Always kinda had a thing for crossfire coupes, this looks freakin' awesome. Great wheelchoice, loved the dip but the black paint is even better.

I know you're probably looking to go full black again, but have you looked at something like GM Espresso Black? It looks black in most light, but has an awesome dark (espresso, duh) brown tint to it in direct sunlight. I feel it might work awesome on this thing.
                SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

• Originally posted by reiernumans View Post
                  Always kinda had a thing for crossfire coupes, this looks freakin' awesome. Great wheelchoice, loved the dip but the black paint is even better.

I know you're probably looking to go full black again, but have you looked at something like GM Espresso Black? It looks black in most light, but has an awesome dark (espresso, duh) brown tint to it in direct sunlight. I feel it might work awesome on this thing.
                  Appreciate it man. And yeah, i've toyed around with the idea of a few other colors but ultimately I just want to keep it black. The only reason I am electing to go with a black metallic rather than simply respraying it gloss black is for maintenance reasons (metallic hides swirl marks and fine scratches much better than gloss). My old Miata was a shade of brown (sunset bronze mica) and I loved it but for this car I want to keep it black.

Despite receiving a $6,000 medical bill recently (ouch) i'm still planning to at least have the car resprayed and to get the European side markers sometime within the next few months.
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Pretty sick dude. Havent seen one of these properly done
                    Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• Originally posted by Queef|Chief View Post
                      Pretty sick dude. Havent seen one of these properly done
                      Appreciate it man.
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• You said the car's paint is bad shape with scratches and swirl marks.....

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post

Lol but for real tho, the car looks flawless from here. But I'll take your word for it on needing a respray.
                        sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• Just saw this for the first time. The car looks great, and those wheels are amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
                            You said the car's paint is bad shape with scratches and swirl marks.....

Lol but for real tho, the car looks flawless from here. But I'll take your word for it on needing a respray.
                            Hahaha. Trust me, this photographer was just very handy with a camera/photo editing. The scratches, oxidation and blemishes are there. They are much more noticeable in person and in sunlight. This day was pretty overcast. I remember making a comment to my friends about how I was happy that it was overcast because it made my car look way better...lol. I almost won best domestic but some old all original unrestored classic showed up right before the judging was over and took the cake. It was well deserved on his part though.

Oh and not to mention that my Miata had a 9 month old paintjob on it when I sold it. I suppose going from a brand new paintjob on a 10 year old car to a 10 year old paintjob on a 10 year old car is making me overly-critical. I just want new paint again! Hopefully it'll happen soon. My goal is to have it ready before the "show season" kicks off again in spring.

Originally posted by Dueyferg View Post
                            Just saw this for the first time. The car looks great, and those wheels are amazing.
                            Thanks man. Strangely I get that alot (about the wheels). 3SDM 0.06's are relatively played out.......my guess is that people find it refreshing to see them on something besides a VW or a Subaru.
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• What's your future plans with this, I know it's probably not the first thing on your mind since you Boo thang showed up? haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                                What's your future plans with this, I know it's probably not the first thing on your mind since you Boo thang showed up? haha
                                By boo thang do you mean my $5,800 medical bill?

My only real plans for the car are to get it painted, purchase some European market side-markers and "finish" my exhaust by deleting my resonator (currently running a custom axle-back setup). Beyond that......i'd love to upgrade my heat exchanger, get a more aggressive pulley, a re-tune, some 3-piece wheels built to spec, etc etc.......but I just have too many other financial obligations standing in my way right now. I always figured that once I hit my late 20's that I would have more disposable income......but in all actuality it was my early 20's that I had money to throw around. The older i've gotten the more "life has happened" and thus the more debt i've acrewed. I just want a fresh paint job, for my side markers not to be pink anymore (the stock side markers have faded over the years and now look pink at night) and for my car to have a slightly more assertive tone.

Here is what's done to the car currently. It's not some magazine worthy spec-sheet, but it's aiiiiiight.

-Needswings single CAI
                                -Eurocharged Performance ECU tune
                                -Eurocharged Performance TCU tune
                                -Johnson CM30 intercooler pump
                                -Custom axle-back exhaust w/ Megan Racing M-RS muffler
                                -KW Variant 2 coilovers
                                -18x8.5/19x10 3SDM 0.06's
                                -Lots of spacers
                                -Custom suede headliner
                                -Broadway mirror
                                -35% tint
                                -Custom front/side splitters
                                -Europlate
                                -Dipped OEM grill
                                -HID Extra 6K HID's

Just looking to keep it simple really. Kind of an OEM+ look and feel really.
                                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
                                X