Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back! Fake-Benz content inside (SRT-6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty kool... Didn't know there was an SRT version, all the ones I see are regular ones on lift kits

Those A pillars keep making me think its a hardtop vert!

Loved the chocolate on the miata, think I may paint my truck that color...
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
      This being an MB was always interesting to me. XF Peeps doing m113k swaps and 6spd swaps into them always made these cars more alluring to me and for the price of a c32/slk32/srt6, its hard to not like the look and power! Seeing one stanced is pretty awesome too Great work!

PS - the double staggered wheels look great!
      Yeah there are a few guys with V8 swapped Crossfires on the Crossfire forum. One guy has a M113K swap and there's another guy with a white dipped SRT-8 Hemi swapped one too. Pretty cool but I don't think i'll ever go that big......lol. I'm probably at about 360/370whp with the work done to my car and that in 3,200lb car is plenty for me at the moment. I'll likely eventually get a different pulley, a bigger heat exchanger and a re-tune and gun for 450whp but that won't be for a while. Right now i'm just focused on the aesthetics of the car.

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
      Pretty kool... Didn't know there was an SRT version, all the ones I see are regular ones on lift kits

Those A pillars keep making me think its a hardtop vert!

Loved the chocolate on the miata, think I may paint my truck that color...
      Haha I get that ALOT. That's probably because the SRT models were only sold in the states for one year (2005). There were like 26 or 27 '06 models that were shipped here (they are built in Germany) as a special order if you wanna count that. And yeah the silver A-pillars is somewhat of a unique exterior thing for Crossfires which is why I kept it silver when I had the car dipped.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Damn. Apart from being an auto-shift garbage this thing is incredible. Great wheel choice and fan of the dip!
        My Build:

Comment

Originally posted by philohlean View Post
          Damn. Apart from being an auto-shift garbage this thing is incredible. Great wheel choice and fan of the dip!
          Thanks! Yeah I wish it was a true manual but it is what it is. It's funny.......in less than a year I went from having two manual vehicles to two automatic vehicles. My Miata was a 6-speed and I used to have a '98 S10 4-cyl/5-speed. The S10 got totalled last fall when I was rear ended and I used the insurance money to pick up an automatic '97 Civic HX for daily duties.
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

So good! I really like this.

My dad has one of these, just a regular one in stock form though... pretty cool cars... if only his was cool like yours, the stock 4x4 status makes these cars look sooo awkward.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I noticed that I posted a metric fuck-ton of pictures of the driver side of my car, but not so much of the passenger side. So here is another passenger side shot.

And just for lolz.......

Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Looks great!! the fitment and the wheels are perfect!!! Props for being different Loved the miata as well... I remember seeing over on CR alot.

Comment

lol its funny that the benz can be copped for around 10k now. Do the M113 swap Car looks sick man! loving it. even that suspension is the same as mercs
                  C280 Build Thread
                  C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                  E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by mekken View Post
                    Looks great!! the fitment and the wheels are perfect!!! Props for being different Loved the miata as well... I remember seeing over on CR alot.
                    Haha yeah good ol' CR.net.......my old stomping grounds. Oddly enough I really don't miss that car all that much. I guess I was just over it by the time I sold it.

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                    lol its funny that the benz can be copped for around 10k now. Do the M113 swap Car looks sick man! loving it. even that suspension is the same as mercs
                    Yeah the suspension layout on these cars is SO not what i'm used to. Getting this car low has posed exceedingly more difficult than it was with the Miata. But it's getting there!
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

That has to be the best looking Crossfire I've ever seen, good job!
                      1993 BMW 325i
                      2001 BMW 330ci vert
                      2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Been following on ig for a while!

I really love it.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

A couple of my friends were always talking about doing a crossfire, I never thought they could look that good. It's nice to see one finally being done right. Nice work so far dude can't wait to see more
                          Instagram: danimal._
                          Mercedes Build Thread
                          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Good build thread. Definitely a unique car that I can't say I've ever seen modified. Saw your car parked at Hyperfest. The m3 wasn't up to my standards yet so I hopped in Mitch's vette with him.

Comment

Car looks cool man.

A coworker's husband has one of these and he's gonna try to make a fuck-ton of power outta it.

Comment

I was skeptical at first, but then nothing but awesomeness came out of it! (No homo)

instagram: jerrychoochoo

Comment

Working...
                                X