Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slowest build thread ever with crappy iphone photography W201 190E OZ Breyton 20V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont go any lower with those wheels you will ruin the looks!. Get that engine mounted and drive it hard! These type of benz are meant to be driven!
    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Originally posted by PipeHitter808 View Post
      Saw your car up at Leavenworth. Love the wheels. I found a set myself on CL this morning debating on seeing about tossing them on my allroad and having them resprayed gold n mint.
      Do it! I think it would look great.

Originally posted by Exami View Post
      Dont go any lower with those wheels you will ruin the looks!. Get that engine mounted and drive it hard! These type of benz are meant to be driven!
      My Jetta is my car for driving hard. I just want to cruise as low as possible in the benz. The Audi engine is going in partially for sound, partially because it's terrifyingly slow, and partially because why the eff not?

Comment

Originally posted by mk1jettacoupe View Post
        My Jetta is my car for driving hard. I just want to cruise as low as possible in the benz. The Audi engine is going in partially for sound, partially because it's terrifyingly slow, and partially because why the eff not?
        Dont get me wrong, W201 is plenty fun to drive sprited. Hope you get that Audi engine in it. shoudn't be that bad? gogogo!

I found out that how good W201 drives accidentaly after my first build and since then FULL TROTTLE! Anyways cheers for project looking forward reading about the engine swap
        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
        Now: MB W211 320cdi
        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Had a real photoshoot

[URL=http://s274.photobucket.com/user/TKESAE/media/386_zps6c6ee7a5.jpg.html][/

Then I lowered it a little more by installing e36 front struts, Daewoo lanos rear shocks, adjustable rear camber arms, and by chopping a little more off of the springs. Yay more iPhone pics.

Also found a twin

No progress on the audi engine whatsoever. Hopefully I'll have it installed by summer of 2025

Comment

I love that car, looks great. How's the ride with that setup though, especially Daewoo Lanos shocks? E36 shocks are what kind?

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

The ride is actually very good. The Daewoo shocks are KYB and also fit Chevrolet beretta and a few other cars. The front bmw e36 struts are bilstein. The whole setup is over an inch shorter than the stock struts and shocks so I'm able to go lower and still have some travel for comfort.

Comment

suspension is on point, what does it look like up front, Almost makes me want to go back to static. lol
                C280 Build Thread
                C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

and now it's for sale

Comment

Oh no.. Say it ain't so. That 201 is looking mint and getting rid of it. That's a shame.
                    Selling the wheels?! What is the bolt pattern? 5x114.3?
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]Lifetime Project[/COLOR]--- 1999 Mercedes C230 Kompressor, but converted to Turbo. Attempting to finish it up.
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]The Daily[/COLOR]---2011 C350 4matic[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]​

Comment

WUUUUUUT!?

You can't sell this thing! It's too perfect!

Comment

The Breyton's... i want a set so bad,

sigpic

Comment

Wheels are 5x120 BMW bolt pattern. I'm running 20mm adapters and have the centers face mounted to achieve the proper fitment on the 190e. I **** to sell it, but it unfortunately has to happen. Wheels won't be sold separately unless the car sells first for a reasonable amount.

Comment

This thread

Lucas
                            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                            Originally posted by LCG
                            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

What did you do for springs? Mercedes lowering springs or others to match the adjustable sleeves, im so interested in going this route...Also how hard was it for you to cut your springs I haven't gotten to it because i dont have the mercedes coil compressors

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

keeeeep it coming...

Comment

Working...
                                X