Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro'Z and the miata nb1

Hello everyone,
    Been here for a while, but never managed to buy a second car to play with. Recently found a clean Mazda miata mx-5 nb1 1999, took a quick drive and I was sold. Brought it back home and snap a few shoots. By the way, my name is Pierre-Alexandre and i'm from Canada. Anyway, enough said, time for some pictures!

Girlfriend driving the miata!

You can also find me on Instagram : @pedroz27
    Last edited by Pedro'z; 06-09-2014, 11:20 PM.

Looks clean!! Whats your plans with it??

Comment

looks like fun!
      on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

Plans for the car are pretty simple! Clean it, track it and lower it! By the way sorry for the delay!

Here's a few updates!
        Received my first box a few weeks ago!

I love that perfect tan interior!

Had a broken center console on the car, decided to fix that with a $1,79 budget!

Comment

This is so clean , i expect great things out of this!

Comment

Great News! Finally finish my summer semester at university! Which means that I can now start working a bit more on the car! First thing I did is keep on going with the general maintenance. Bought some RedLine products for the tranny and the radiator, also bought some new NGK spark plugs and some Hank HP+ Brake pads with some brembo disk!

photo IMG_0348P.jpg
             photo IMG_0365P.jpg

Last but not least for today, tried to polish my front lights... and the end result isn't so promising. Anyway, here's a picture.
             photo IMG_0222P.jpg

Comment

looks like fun!

Comment

Wooow very clean, subd, slam that thing!!!!

Comment

Few things happened over the last weeks! Found some decent blistein shocks for the miata! Still have to buy some bushings and some springs, but she will be lower soon! Also, did an impulse purchase for the car! Bought a rollbar!

Also shot few pictures of the car before I strip all the interior to put the rollbar!

Comment

Finally finish assembling my interior back to the original form with the rollbar! Took few pictures to show you how everything fits together!

And the before vs after picture from the rollbar. Not a perfect polish, but quite happy with the outcome considering that it was my first time!
                    Before :

After :

Comment

Plans for the car are pretty simple! Clean it, track it and lower it! By the way sorry for the delay!

Comment

i like that rollbar! ive got the similar harddog bar in my NA8C.
                        Viva La Resistance

Comment

Not much happened since the last update... However I managed to score a cheap Alutec front strut bar and bought some goodies from REVLIMITER! Also tried to polish my valve cover!
                          And I Should finaly drop the car a bit during next week!

Here are some pictures for you guys

Comment

Send her two weeks ago for a long 6 months sleep!
                            SO NOW, LET'S START CHASING A DECENT SUSPENSION SETUP AND SET OF WHEELS!

Pictures before the storage

Comment

good auto x cars man

Comment

Working...
                              X