X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
    Looking good!
    Cheers man. Always a work in progress!

Helped my mate with the turbo GR move some of his house stuff yesterday, and on the Sunday just been he, my housemate and I had a small meet (shame on the rest of our SA members for not attending lol)

I have a few things to attend to; engine mounts, steering racks bushes, oil leak on cambelt sigh (ugh), but we're getting there!

Comment

• Love the black one!

Do this for period correctness.

Can't wait till these things are importable here.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
        Love the black one!

Do this for period correctness.

Can't wait till these things are importable here.
        HAHA, nooooo. There's an almost universal contempt in the FTOAus club for the VS front bar, and rear bar too. The skirts (as the black one has) are the only redeeming part of that kit, and maybe the spoiler if you like a bit of wing.

All of these cars will be at my house soon. Black one is a monster. 171kw atw on 11 PSI. Hard to find front bar too, the Bozz speed.

Comment

• Got a wheel alignment and took it out for a hills run; pretty good (slow drivers aside), bit of scrub lol.

Comment

• One of the guys on the FTO Australia facebook group chimed in to a meme-filled post and whipped this up within an hour. I am now immortalised forever in acrylic.

Comment

• Got rear ended by a taxi (yay). Waiting for a quote from the crash repair shop I always use, if the cab owner pays it in cash we're all good, if not, I'll have to get insurance to chase it up. Fun times!

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Now's a good excuse to go through with some more body mods though?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Now's a good excuse to go through with some more body mods though?
                  Yeah, basically! If it all works out then I'll grab the same bar as the other white FTO in the pics above. Just have to make sure the quote is enough to cover a bit extra for fitting it, as the mould is good, but not quite perfect in places.

Comment

• Comment

• Merry 2017.

Comment

• Stuffed clutch/clutch fork, box is borked or something lol. Ordered a new HD clutch, as well as a bearing, gasket and synchro kit because why the hell not, probably a new fork as well. Bye $

Comment

• First piece of the puzzle.

Comment

• Well, off it went. To mechanics to drop the box out, Eleven Ten Engineering will inspect and it I really, really, really hope the gearset is still fine and he can put the rebuild kit through. Clutch, clutch fork, engine mounts, steering rack bushes, A/C checkup. (if all goes smoothly).

Might even be done before All Japan Day.

Comment

• An actually interesting update even though nothing will happen regarding it for a reasonable length of time.

Lump of a 2.5L Twin Turbo V6 from a Galant/Legnum VR4. Mounts from the 6A12 MIVEC bolt to the 6A13TT, and so does the gearbox. Cheers, Mitsubishi.

Comment

• Got it back just before AJD with everything in order (save some cracking on my spoiler blade from someone closing the boot, but the boss will fix me up for it). It's nice to have not shagged mounts and a working clutch, though the car is noticeably stiffer now!

Enjoy some photos that I did not take.

3/4s of me in this pic haha

Comment

Working...
                                X