X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good! rear needs to come down though
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Photos are gone. I'd love to see this thing.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
        Photos are gone. I'd love to see this thing.
        Man I sure am having a tough time with these pictures haha! I will hopefully get it all straightened out, are you unable to see any photos or just a couple?

------------------Buick Grand National Build--------------------

--------------The War Wagon W124 E320 Wagon----------

Comment

I've always loved GNs. I've had two G body Cutlasses over my time. One of my favs for sure!

Comment

Cool car. Definitely need to bring the back half of the car down some, the rake looks a bit over the top.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Dude, what happended to your pics?
              Lucas
              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
              Originally posted by LCG
              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                Dude, what happended to your pics?
                Haha! I moved them one last time and I think now finally they are not going anywhere. hopefully this will be the last of the lost photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Azrial89 View Post
                  Huh, those 3 blade props on that Herc look kinda goofy. On a car related note, looks awesome so far.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                    Looks real good right now
                    Thanks! Im a big fan of the look with the new wheels.

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                    Oeehh a GN! Me likey! Best looking Murrican Muscle ever made imo

This needs some wide meaty wheels though. I'm so in for more. Sub'd!
                    They sure did a good job with the design, also the description of Darth Vader's car imo is spot on! If I go more big on the wheels, im going to either need to roll the fenders which is all good and well, but much bigger than that its frame notching no matter which way I back space. I just need some cheater slicks

Originally posted by baggedb16sentra View Post
                    Looks Amazing. sub'd
                    Thanks man, your the one that lives near base right?

Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
                    Looks killer man, doesn't even need to be dumped on the ground, nice job so far
                    I appreciate it, yeah im not trying to go super low due to the fact of where the stock mount intercooler sits and the fact of the absolute trash roads here in Tucson haha.

Originally posted by edirty6eddie View Post
                    If you want a nice drop for the rear, A-Body pig tail springs will work, a 2 inch drop spring on an A Body is a 4 inch drop on a G body or something like that! I was gonna do that with Elco.
                    I originally had plans to drop the rear 4" as well with some coil-overs, but since I put the bigger wheels on I had to raise the front from the 4" to a 2" drop from stock, so now im going to save the money from the coil-overs and put it into the E-85.

Originally posted by BMW BRAH View Post
                    Wow I never thought I would see one of these on here... AWESOME
                    Some of the "purists" on the Turbo Buick sites are not a huge fan of what im trying to do, but I really want to make it my own and its my damn car haha. But at the same time the Turbo Buick followers are on the younger side (30's-50's) if you can call that younger, but I think so since any other muscle car following is ancient, so that helps my cause a bit.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    looks good! rear needs to come down though
                    Yep, hopefully in the next few weeks!

Originally posted by iadubber View Post
                    I've always loved GNs. I've had two G body Cutlasses over my time. One of my favs for sure!
                    Oh man, I love the G-Body Cutlass's, the front grill sets that car off.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Cool car. Definitely need to bring the back half of the car down some, the rake looks a bit over the top.
                    Yeah I liked the rake at first, but it is a bit over the top and I really want to get the back lower for sure!

Comment

Damn this looks good. I agree with everyone else though...the rear needs to come down like 2 inches. Wide wheels would really set this car off

Comment

This Buick is rad as fuck.
                        on instagram straight flexin'

Comment

Damn I love this!
                          sigpic

Comment

i love it. i say bag it and scrape the streets, but im jus talking
                            Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

I've always loved these. My favorite look for a Grand National will always be one with gigantic radials on 15"s out back but I'm really liking yours as well. Nice!

Comment

Kool... Sub'd
                                -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                                '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                                '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

Working...
                                X