Tomorrow just washed her on the way home from work tonight

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
      Get some pics up so I can see what you mean. Kind of hard to picture it

Comment

Is that cranked all the way down?

Check if there is anything binding. It may also be that the spring is too tall.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Is that cranked all the way down?

Check if there is anything binding. It may also be that the spring is too tall.
          Ya that is all the way down and nothing is binding the springs didnt look tall at all but they are so stiff they don't give much

Comment

I think your springs may be too long

I ran some cosmo coil sleeves, and they got looooow.

Here's my turd when it was lowered on cosmos. These weren't cranked down all the way, I had about an inch of thread left. Tucking the top of the tire front and rear on oem 15's.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I think your springs may be too long

I ran some cosmo coil sleeves, and they got looooow.

Here's my turd when it was lowered on cosmos. These weren't cranked down all the way, I had about an inch of thread left. Tucking the top of the tire front and rear on oem 15's.
              I am wondering if I might have my sleeves on upside down lol because I have about 2 to 4 inches with no threads on bottom and if I flipped them I could drop that much more

Comment

havnt had much time to do much with the elantra but i plan on trying a few things with the rear so it doesnt have that rake to it

Comment

i did however figure out the rear end.. my rear top hats are huge and not letting me get my full drop. i have to figure out how to trim my stock perch to fit inside of my spring rather than my stock perch stacked on top of the my other perch. i completely forgot i did that!!!! maybe angle grinder idk yet..

Comment

also does anyone have any good ideas on rims and rim sizes id like to stay with 15 x 8 but not sure on backspacing and ect

Comment

i was kind of thinking something like this for rims....http://www.ebay.com/itm/15X8-JNC-011...814007&vxp=mtr

Comment

They might work. Are you keeping them white?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

spmu Währe

,http://cldaffodil.lastlegion.co.uk, wenn Sie bevorzugen den Kauf der ursprünglichen, ist es am besten im Auge mehrere Überlegungen zu halten. Es wird nur empfohlen, um die am besten geeigneten Arten von Jeans, die Sie passen zu wählen. Sie sollten bestimmen, welche Art von Stil am besten für Ihre gebaut und sieht, abgesehen von dem, was Sie sich leisten können geeignet sein. Die imitierten Marken Jeans, die gefälscht sind Evisu Jeans, True Religion Jeans, Artful Dodger Jeans zusammen mit einigen anderen berühmten Jeans. Wie können Sie sagen, dass ein Paar von True Religion Jeans gefälscht ist oder nicht? Wenn Sie ein Paar original True Religion Jeans zu kaufen sind, können Sie Kenntnis von der Form der Tasche Anhängsel zu nehmen. Es ist ein deutliches Unterscheidungsmerkmal in den vorderen und hinteren Taschen der Original-Stück. Das Emblem Hufeisen in authentischen True Religion Jeans ist sehr schwer zu duplizieren. Außerdem sind die echter True Religion Jeans aus Denim-Qualität glatten Materialien.

However, if you prefer buying the original ones, it is best to keep in mind several considerations. It is just recommended to choose the most suitable kinds of jeans that will fit you. You should determine what kind of style will best be appropriate for your built and looks, aside from what you can afford. The most imitated brands of jeans that are being counterfeited are Evisu Jeans,beats by dre uk, True religion jeans, Artful Dodger jeans along with some other famous jeans. How can you say that a pair of True religion jeans is counterfeit or not? If you are to buy a pair of original True religion jeans, you may take note of the shape of the pocket appendages. There is a distinct characteristic in the front and back pockets of the original piece. The emblem horseshoe in authentic True religion jeans is very hard to duplicate. Besides, the genuine True religion jeans are made from quality smooth denim materials.

http://www.utilitysvcs.com/forum/ind...8822#msg528822

http://ivoxbytes.com/forum/index.php...46760#msg46760

http://beingindia.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=90017

Comment

Well guys got the rear end issue fixed lol here are some pics of how it sits now

Comment

Can't see pics

It's up to you what size rim you want to run. I always liked 17"s on these cars.

Look through my poor excuse for a build thread, and you'll see what I mean.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                              @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Idk what is going on with my phone and uploading ok get them on here sometime tonight. And I kind of like the look of a fifteen inch deep dish rim idk maybe its just me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X