Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Star Bash 2 0 1 0

MAY 16, 2010.

Be there. If you miss out, you will miss the best event of the year, hands down.

Lonestarbash @ Mineral Wells, TX 2009. By Fabricated Motorsports. We had an amazing day filled with amazing tandem with amazing cars and amazing weather. It was…

i gotta get out to one of these would be awesome
    sigpic
    IG: @gman1227_

Comment

Time to get serious about all this! Official night before downtown party.

Saturday night we will be getting together downtown Fort Worth at Billy Miners at 7pm. We will eat our little hearts out, and the place has a bar and booze. You will spend somewhere around 8 bucks on dinner, and as much as you want on booze. it is a burger joint, downtown FW. Parking is free at night, even at the parking garages. Just don't pay to park in the open lots, they are pay even at night. But there is a TON of parking downtown.

After that, probably around 9pm, we will head over to the Library. The Library is a college type bar, with 1.50 mixed drinks and equally cheap beer. There are lots of 20 something people and cute girls. After a couple hours we will get kicked out probably and move on to the many other bars down there. This is the official before night party, some come kick it with us. There is stuff open until 2am or later down there, and you can easily walk from place to place. There are at least 5-8 bars within a couple blocks, with pizza until 3 am so you can have a snack after the bar kicks you out.

All the DFW area guys are probably going to be there. So make sure you cars are done a couple days before the event, and loaded and ready to go. That way all you have to do is come hang out and have fun, and you don't have to pack last minute, mount tires, or do anything else, just come hang out with us.

7 pm - Billy Miner's Saloon‎

150 West 3rd Street, Fort Worth, TX‎
      (817) 877-3301‎

9 pm - Library Bar‎

611 Houston Street
      Fort Worth, TX 76102-4817
      (817) 885-8201
      librarybars.com‎

Comment

http://www.motormavens.com/2010/05/c...l-wells-texas/

If no one knows what Motor Mavens is, it is a large online blog setup very much like Speed Hunters. It is run by Antonio Alvendia, a hardcore hachi dude who has been in the scene forever, and is a really nice guy. The blog has over a hundred thousand subsribers I have heard, and many more who just check it out without an RSS feeder. Anyways, check out the article.

http://www.motormavens.com/2010/05/c...l-wells-texas/

Comment

i would like to go but im all the way up here
          Originally posted by TheNeek
          BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

Out of towners are starting to show up for the Lonestarbash! I hung out with Jeff and Tyler last night at the bar. Jeff drove all the way out from Tamekula, CA for this event. ( spelling is probably off )

He has brought out his v8 rx7 to play with us. The car has a built 302 ford motor in it, making somewhere around 400-450 hp.

I'm excited this event has gotten so big that we have people driving all the way across the country for it, although I still don't think they compete with Ron from Hawaii that flew his car in a plane to the mainland and then towed it all the way to one of the D1 licensing events I held in 2009, that was nuts!

Comment

Bump

Just found out my Sunday shift was covered so I'll be there to support. Didn't get my clutch installed in time to play tho

Team:BRG DUMPED & Stretched Affiliated

Comment

This is taken from a post from Sy Pham, he took some amazing photos from the event!

here is my pictures from sunday:
                a

the rest r here:
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/shoryuu...7623960543885/

Comment

Working...
                X